Fishhead7

Trump running for any office in the future ...

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Trump wants to run again.  Trump is grooming a whole new GOP until then.

So, what does DJT need to do or say to make them stop going after him?  This assumes that nothing short of his death will be sufficient.

Do they want him to promise not to run for any office ever again for them to call off the dogs?

Suppose he really wants to run for office, and assuming that they can't make criminal charges stick that will prevent him from running, assuming that is even constitutional?

So how will it play out?

Will they use the courts to try and stop him from running?  

Will they place him on house arrest to stop him from campaigning?

What options do you see being on the table?

The Dems will use any and all legal and illegal means to stop him. Trump scares them to the point it is a survival issue for the Libs. They know if he wins they will have he’ll to pay. 

Right now I'm thinking they will try and stop him with something related to mishandling documents.  That sounds like it has little chance of stopping him if I understand how this works.

As for what happens after that, I have to believe it's going to be something related to limiting his ability to effectively campaign, but I'm not sure what they can do?

Do the powers of this government have an immovable object to place before him?

chuck.jpg.95d3ea5552ec72d56e1256317bee1e9b.jpg

5 mins ago, Jim DE said:

The Dems will use any and all legal and illegal means to stop him. Trump scares them to the point it is a survival issue for the Libs. They know if he wins they will have he’ll to pay. 

... and Gitmo ain't big enough!

35 mins ago, Fishhead7 said:

Trump wants to run again.  Trump is grooming a whole new GOP until then.

So, what does DJT need to do or say to make them stop going after him?  This assumes that nothing short of his death will be sufficient.

Do they want him to promise not to run for any office ever again for them to call off the dogs?

Suppose he really wants to run for office, and assuming that they can't make criminal charges stick that will prevent him from running, assuming that is even constitutional?

So how will it play out?

Will they use the courts to try and stop him from running?  

Will they place him on house arrest to stop him from campaigning?

What options do you see being on the table?

Trump can't be stopped from running by the Democrats.  Ultimately the decision would go to the Supreme Court.  How do you think that ruling goes?  The best democrats can do is damage him as much as possible.  This may even backfire.

The now infamous raid is part of a criminal investigation, according to KJP, so how long will it take to get charges filed? 

... or is it a bluff? 

1 min ago, mako capt said:

Trump can't be stopped from running by the Democrats.  Ultimately the decision would go to the Supreme Court.  How do you think that ruling goes?  The best democrats can do is damage him as much as possible.  This may even backfire.

Agree. 

It's "opposite world" for any thing that the dems do, so maybe it will guarantee a Trump victory? 

3 mins ago, JimG said:

Honestly.... I think they will shoot him

Given the level of democrat insanity and how prone they are to political violence I'm surprised they haven't already.

2 mins ago, JimG said:

Honestly.... I think they will shoot him

I grew up in the 60s being shocked by the assassinations. In recent years I have wondered if that is a bygone era or will it return? 

I concur with the hit theory.  The commies will use this last hail mary as a final notice.  I would not doubt they already have plans in place if this last attempt fails.   

The commies are so insanely scorned, they will not allow Trump to run in 24 no matter what measures are needed.  Trump would undo every commie loony toon policy they conjured up and they cannot allow this to happen.  Not only that but they know a Trump admin would step into office with gloves completely off.  Justice, reparations and revenge will be the order of the second term.  He and the Reps would, we can only hope, would know they only have 4 years to eviscerate all the commie policies and enemies.  Hunter and Joe will face justice.   

Posted (edited)

Here's the headline all ready to go.

Former President Donald Trump dead after tragic accident.

Short of the finding a way to put him behind bars or using the threat to blackmail him into not running for anything.

Edited by Gotcow?

3 mins ago, Misled said:

I concur with the hit theory.  The commies will use this last hail mary as a final notice.  I would not doubt they already have plans in place if this last attempt fails.   

The commies are so insanely scorned, they will not allow Trump to run in 24 no matter what measures are needed.  Trump would undo every commie loony toon policy they conjured up and they cannot allow this to happen.  Not only that but they know a Trump admin would step into office with gloves completely off.  Justice, reparations and revenge will be the order of the second term.  He and the Reps would, we can only hope, would know they only have 4 years to eviscerate all the commie policies and enemies.  Hunter and Joe will face justice.   

I would hope that "the gloves would come off" no matter what R is sitting in the white house. It is not a very Christian thing to wish for, but it seems inevitable! 

15 mins ago, Fishhead7 said:

I would hope that "the gloves would come off" no matter what R is sitting in the white house. It is not a very Christian thing to wish for, but it seems inevitable! 

The reason the commies are so emboldened is because Reps don't normally take the low road or do pay backs very well.  I say leave the Christian ways for normal life...politics is GOT!  Reps suck at it.  We need to fight fire with fire, eye for an eye.  If those running don't have the stomach for it then stay out of the game.  Only after the commie parasites are obliterated can there be a return to normalcy in gov.