Harf

Teacher got fed up and quit…

Rate this topic

43 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I don’t click on BB links or videos. Give me the elevator story.

Edited by Bass2Snook

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Harf said:

Teaching is one thing, brain washing and indoctrination are entirely different, not to mention completely wrong too!

Edited by Cayotica

This is why my sons will be home schooled.

No one (you know who you are you piece of crap hypocritical feces sucking virtue signaling scum bags) try and convince me that they will miss out of socialization. There is nothing beneficial about my children being convinced that they are the opposite sex of what they were born as by confused peers and amoral perverted teachers, or that their father is racist solely because of their race, or that they are unable to succeed at anything they work hard towards because of their race, or that they only achieve what they achieve because of their race.

4 mins ago, Beastly Backlash said:

No one (you know who you are you piece of crap hypocritical feces sucking virtue signaling scum bags) try and convince me that they will miss out of socialization. There is nothing beneficial about my children being convinced that they are the opposite sex of what they were born as by confused peers and amoral perverted teachers, or that their father is racist solely because of their race, or that they are unable to succeed at anything they work hard towards because of their race, or that they only achieve what they achieve because of their race.

Preach it brother. Finally someone who gets it

1 hour ago, Beastly Backlash said:

~
You you read/listen to Pete Hegseth's new book, very good read on this topic, I'm just about done with it.

~

E2D02179-3DC1-45A3-A6B9-75118DD8E8C7.png

10 mins ago, nalu22 said:

~
You you read/listen to Pete Hegseth's new book, very good read on this topic, I'm just about done with it.

~

E2D02179-3DC1-45A3-A6B9-75118DD8E8C7.png

good read. very true

3 hours ago, Bass2Snook said:

I don’t click on BB links or videos. Give me the elevator story.

If you aren't going to discuss the topic, please keep your off topic crap to yourself :howdy:

1 hour ago, Beastly Backlash said:

Could not agree more.

3 hours ago, Beastly Backlash said:

I get what you're saying, and I suggest this understanding that it won't happen, but the real solution here is not to rip our kids out of the schools, but rather, to rip the entire current class of educators out of their careers, replacing them with teachers who actually teach.

3 hours ago, Beastly Backlash said:

It’s an amazing journey. But i will warn you, we caught some flak from our home schooler in the late teens. Quickly turned to admiration and then appreciation in his twenties. Find a good homeschool group. Very beneficial.

Funny to me. We traveled North America extensively while homeschooling, because we could in the 5th wheel. Spent a bunch of time here on LI beaches too. I recently ask son if he’d go camping with us (parents) if i get another 5th, he asked “when do we go..” job well done.

2 hours ago, TimS said:

If you aren't going to discuss the topic, please keep your off topic crap to yourself :howdy:

The title of the thread is “Teacher got fed up and quit…”

Is this the topic? Or is the topic the video?

18 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

I get what you're saying, and I suggest this understanding that it won't happen, but the real solution here is not to rip our kids out of the schools, but rather, to rip the entire current class of educators out of their careers, replacing them with teachers who actually teach.

There is no ripping "educators" out of schools. They are cemented in their positions.

Only fools would throw their children into a fire.

When I was in highschool, graduated in 2003, I could still speak my mind as I saw fit and I did, no issues. Classes only taught what was in the books. If you wanted to be a fruit cake, you could join one of the faggg clubs created by other students. No one gave you issues if you told alphabet types to screw off. Those types kept to themselves.

My high school had a 4000 student population with students harolding from 70+ different countries right in the heart of the DC metro area btw, incase any of you f-wits decide to assume I came from some back water school.