JimG

Frank ... do you work for your wifes family?

Rate this topic

196 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

That's the rumor.   That you are a useless troll that your family keeps employed like a retarded stepchild.

 

Is this true?

Edited by JimG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would hate to hold on to an impression of him that isn't fair.

 

But a few people have mentioned that he is kept employed by his father in law to keep from embarrassing the family.

That's terrible, so I wanted to get clarification 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, JimG said:

That's the rumor.   That you are a useless troll that your family keeps employed like a retarded stepchild.

 

Is this true?

OH BOY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am currently unemployed and live in my parents basement.

 

 

I am also not shocked that the Republican PM coffee klatch is spreading rumors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, fish'nmagician said:

I am currently unemployed and live in my parents basement.

 

 

I am also not shocked that the Republican PM coffee klatch is spreading rumors.

It wasn't PMs 

I dont really use those.

 

It's been mentioned here in forums over the years

 

Did your own family lay you off?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JimG said:

It wasn't PMs 

I dont really use those.

 

It's been mentioned here in forums over the years

 

Did your own family lay you off?

I lost my job 25 years ago when my father in law retired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fish'nmagician said:

I lost my job 25 years ago when my father in law retired.

It's nothing to be embarrassed about.

Lots of you people are incapable of taking care of your own.

 

 

I'm kidding.   It IS something to be embarrassed of.  It's funny

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JimG said:

It's nothing to be embarrassed about.

Lots of you people are incapable of taking care of your own.

 

 

I'm kidding.   It IS something to be embarrassed of.  It's funny

 

there is a lot of embarrassment in this thread,

or at least there should be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fish'nmagician said:

there is a lot of embarrassment in this thread,

or at least there should be.

Well you insult alot of people and it's only fair that we get a measure of your character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.