Heron25

China is one of the freest societies

Rate this topic

34 posts in this topic

2 mins ago, Heron25 said:

Was she re-educated on her trip or is this a troll?

 

 

she was reading most of that.

 

it was not really for American consumption but to satisfy the Chinese Government 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dave S said:

she was reading most of that.

 

it was not really for American consumption but to satisfy the Chinese Government 

Why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Heron25 said:

Why?

this administration has a track record of "backing down" and giving China what it wants. 

 

they wanted acknowledgement of their claim to the island of Taiwan.  she read the statement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Dave S said:

this administration has a track record of "backing down" and giving China what it wants. 

 

they wanted acknowledgement of their claim to the island of Taiwan.  she read the statement

So Taiwan is a lost cause, interesting.  Ukraine- stand up and fight for.  Taiwan- abandon all hope.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Heron25 said:

So Taiwan is a lost cause, interesting.  Ukraine- stand up and fight for.  Taiwan- abandon all hope.  

pretty much. 

 

can't engage in a proxy war in this case. we would have to be fully involved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Heron25 said:

Why?

 

You really have to ask?

 

They are her leaders, why else?

 

She likely told the Taiwanese the same stuff. I am serious when I say that she was probably trying to convince Taiwan to submit to Chinese rule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dave S said:

pretty much. 

 

can't engage in a proxy war in this case. we would have to be fully involved

China would control 2/3 of the world's semiconductor production.  Wonder how long before we give up South Korea to China also.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kill a commie for your mommy

 

She is disgusting

She can't die soon enough

 

She is also a democrat leader and hero.  Let's not lose sight of the fact that she is the most prominent and loved democrat and she is singing praise for commies.

 

What a pig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Heron25 said:

China would control 2/3 of the world's semiconductor production.  Wonder how long before we give up South Korea to China also.  

at this juncture it's up to the current administration and their unwillingness to put the Chinese in their place

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Heron25 said:

China would control 2/3 of the world's semiconductor production.  Wonder how long before we give up South Korea to China also.  

Ask Biden....he has been doing things that hurt America and benefit China since he was sworn in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 mins ago, Heron25 said:

So Taiwan is a lost cause, interesting.  Ukraine- stand up and fight for.  Taiwan- abandon all hope.  

Maybe the Taiwanese should have cut some deals with Hunter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.