FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago

Rate this topic

Maine Guide

1 min ago, dwyak said:

Criminally retarded. 

You poor thing. So pathetic and scared of Trump. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

1 min ago, The Dude said:

I don't think it's related to the committee. I think the DOJ's own 1/6 investigation might have shed further light on the subject.

No this is a different fishing expedition altogether I believe 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

1 min ago, dwyak said:

And you could further indulge in the fantasy that he is no longer the face of the party.  

Why do you care if he is?

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

5 mins ago, dwyak said:

Possible crimes should be investigated.  Law and order, right?  

Do you think you will wake up one day and realize that you sat by idly while America slipped into shithole status?  This is OK because it is being done to Trump right?

And the corrupt senile old kiddie toucher is the ultimate puppet. No where to be found and won’t be asked any questions about it. 

I’m sure the response will be “the DOJ is independent “. 

Sure thing. 

9 mins ago, dwyak said:

There are many levels of fear.  Fear of Trump might be compared to being scared to step in dogs%%t.   It's real, but more revulsion than real fear.  

You really probably should be genuinely fearful at this point IMHO 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

58 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

As Raider already said, a little slight of hand from the FBI on the application and the Federal Judge is all too happy to sign that warrant. As we saw in the FISA warrant. 

This is all new territory.

We're talking about an ex-President's residence being searched.

I doubt this was done with a wink and a nod.

And fwiw - I think is specifically to find documents allegedly taken from the White House, nothing more. 

Banned in Florida

5 mins ago, Sparky said:

This is all new territory.

We're talking about an ex-President's residence being searched.

I doubt this was done with a wink and a nod.

And fwiw - I think is specifically to find documents allegedly taken from the White House, nothing more. 

That's how I see it. They've known of missing documents for sure and have been asking nicely for some time. 

the cult are low level trolls.......

claiming that prosecuting a corrupt wanna be dictator would make us a 3rd world nation is laughable.

in defending trump for the last 5 years they have gone steadily down the drain till there is zero credibility left,

they are cartoonish in the nonsense they spew.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15