Maine Guide

FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago

Rate this topic

576 posts in this topic

Just another example of the US slipping towards third world shithole status. 

Persecuting prior Administrations. 

Funny how the Right never does this to the Democrats when the Right is in power. 

Garland and Wray had to have signed off on this. 

Let’s hear it Team Genius. What documents are in those boxes that require a team of FBI agents to raid a previous President’s residence. 

Why are these career bureaucrats so focused on making sure Trump never holds office again?

If they find nothing criminal and share it with the public, there must be a revolution because the swamp is out of control.

We have waited for eight years for Trump to be charged with the crime, "any minute", "we've got him now", "the walls are closing in", "high fives" and we saw the farce that was Russia, Russia, Russia, Stormy, the Ukraine, and a host of other BS by the powers that be to try and destroy him..  

The federal government and the entire swamp have become our corrupt, out of control ruling class.  They need to be destroyed.

17 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Coup attempts should be ignored

like they do in 1st world nations. 

I figured the biggest Lefty here would cheer this on because it’s being done to DJT. The man who took your dignity. 

Coup. Lol. That one never gets old.

Literally on the local news today.....

"Due to an obscure law, anyone found guilty of keeping Classified documents at home, cannot run for office....."

Then they said......"This law was also looked for Clinton for the server she kept at home........but no charges were filed" 

You know, even though she smashed phones, wiped drives and all that other suspicious stuff......

This is nothing more than a Witch Hunt. Progs are trying very hard to turn America into China. 

20 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

When you try and impeach a President based on a lie, that YOU KNOW is a lie? What is that? 

2 mins ago, Mokes said:

Then they said......"This law was also looked for Clinton for the server she kept at home........but no charges were filed" 

You know, even though she smashed phones, wiped drives and all that other suspicious stuff......

Isn't that something?

1 min ago, Mokes said:

When you try and impeach a President based on a lie, that YOU KNOW is a lie? What is that? 

When did that happen?

27 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Was the visit related to the “coup” attempt or  doesn’t  that matter at all? 

I sounds to me like as the Committee winds down there’s a new improved bigger better investigation winding up, a search for secret documents ?! 

Trump should just announce he’s not running that would  make these people go away… he can just retire and play golf 

18 mins ago, Mokes said:

Another lie?

2 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

Trump should just announce he’s not running that would  make these people go away… he can just retire and play golf 

His tiny brain coupled with his giant freak ego will not let that happen. 

It’s hilarious watching the people that wanted Hillary put in jai for her private server defend this. We might be looking at peak hypocrisy.

Lock him.up!

Lock him up!

Posted (edited)

46 mins ago, Knight771 said:

If they find nothing criminal and share it with the public, there must be a revolution because the swamp is out of control.

Count me in……..I have seen enough. This is the most blatantly corrupt regime I have ever seen. 

Edited by aae0130