Fishhead7

Trump home raided by FBI

Rate this topic

2,281 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, BrianBM said:

I've never heard of a judge who signed a search warrant being present at a search. And if he had been, most here (that "most" again) would immediately conclude that the judge must be as corrupt as the rest of the government.

He said a judge signed the warrant and that somehow ensured us that the FBI, after throwing all witnesses out, could be trusted - I was challenging his logic :bucktooth:

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

When the FBI conducts a search like this, they leave a list of what was taken.

And you have to trust them once they throw all the witnesses out. Which, these days, requires a bit of a suspension of disbelief. 

1 hour ago, BrianBM said:

Tell me about the woke policy that so damaged your life.

That seems incredibly personal and off topic - be better, you're a forum leader here :wave:

15 mins ago, Joe said:

Yes. ONLY DJT knows the truth. The entire world is wrong. You guys would have loved Hitler, or Stalin etc...

~

Not our fault The Legacy Media keeps gut hooking you and you keep taking their bait, that's a Joe problem, not a me problem.

1 min ago, TimS said:

And you have to trust them once they throw all the witnesses out. Which, these days, requires a bit of a suspension of disbelief. 

There were many agents involved. What’s the minimum number of them you need to stop with the conspiracy theories?

3 mins ago, TimS said:

That seems incredibly personal and off topic - be better, you're a forum leader here :wave:

took no offense even provided an answer :th:

5 mins ago, The Dude said:

There were many agents involved. What’s the minimum number of them you need to stop with the conspiracy theories?

Over/Under of 8, but if even one of them had a cousin who voted for Biden or Obama, then the whole thing was deep state....

32 mins ago, bbfish said:

What bearing did you set your tin foil hat antennas to this morning?  I have mine set due east when sitting down at my computer.  Perhaps I should recalibrate them or at least swivel in my chair a bit.

Read the thread locked to the top of this forum before you continue - your posts have been increasingly personal and off topic :read:

7 mins ago, The Dude said:

~

None 

8 mins ago, The Dude said:

It would have required them not removing all the people that were legally allowed to remain at the residence while they executed the warrant - I don't know how many that is.

5 mins ago, The Dude said:

How many raised their hand when the Trump Dossier was being use as evidence?

Or when the FBI/DoJ was manipulating evidence in the Carter Page case?

Or the Flynn case?

Or when a DoJ lawyer offered to wear an unauthorized wire when talking to the president?

At this point, there doesn't seem to be an honest FBI employee.

Maybe just the Inspector General.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

I know that part of the process is to provide a detailed list. There were also a whole lot of agents there which is more than enough manpower to have someone make a detailed list.

Well, if that's the case, then sure, 30 agents could have put down their guns, stopped rifling through the first lady's wardrobe, and started itemizing a list of 10 to 12 boxes of information.

Curious, would these agents have the requisite security clearance to read these documents and put them on a list?

1 min ago, Steve_in_PA said:

How many raised their hand when the Trump Dossier was being use as evidence?

Or when the FBI/DoJ was manipulating evidence in the Carter Page case?

Or the Flynn case?

Or when a DoJ lawyer offered to wear an unauthorized wire when talking to the president?

At this point, there doesn't seem to be an honest FBI employee.

Maybe just the Inspector General.

~

Agreed, the "rank and file are good people" argument left the building years ago.

1 hour ago, superstriper said:

the irony is trump signed a bill in 2018 that is the root of all his problems-it related to classified information and HC was apparently the motivation for it

So Trumps hand picked FBI guy led to a raid on his house and the bill he signed turned a  misdemeanor into a felony 

The bill, which made changes to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) was signed into law by Trump in January 2018.

It upgraded the seriousness of wrongly moving classified material, turning it from a misdemeanor into a felony — and increasing the maximum punishment from one year to five.

Geoff alluded to this earlier.  Do you have any further information to support this claim?