Fishhead7

Trump home raided by FBI

Rate this topic

2,281 posts in this topic

Just now, bbfish said:

BE2811D1-C4AE-407A-92C1-BB3891559DDE.jpeg

thanks. 

I suggest you read over the deposition from the Sussman trial.

get back to us with your review

6 hours ago, Retainer said:

Hey saltfly, go ask Hillary.

Hay look shiny object of zero bearing to trump and his removing classified material. Good one. 

Posted (edited)

Trump knows what was taken and why.  

Before leaving Mar-a-Lago Mar-a-Lago on Monday after executing a search, FBI agents were legally required to leave behind the search warrant and an inventory listing what items were seized, said Fort Lauderdale defense attorney Richard Serafini, who spent 10 years working as a federal prosecutor.

In addition to revealing what agents grabbed, the search warrant would have listed what crimes agents believed may have been committed that prompted their unprecedented request to search the home of a past president, said former federal prosecutor David Weinstein.

The fact that he or his attorneys haven’t made that information public might be because the agents alerted them Trump is suspected of far more serious crimes than simply not turning over presidential records to the National Archives and Records Administration.  Perhaps something akin to flushing down sensitive documents down a toilet. 

Edited by GeoffT

What could the Feds be looking for ? Anything . Anything that could hurt DJT , or anything that would portray him in a positive light, this would allow the Feds to develop responses to anything that could show DJT in a favorable light or assist in his defense of anything that may arise moving forward . Fishing expedition . Show me the man , I will show you the crime. To believe and act as if DJT hasn’t been unfairly persecuted from the get go , more so than any political figure in US history , isn’t worth arguing over , it’s that obvious . There isn’t even an attempt to make it appear as if there is parity, this is the truly freighting aspect , Hilary shilling for herself with dopey merch proves the utter contempt she and those of her ilk have for those not of her / their ilk . 

3 hours ago, CapeDave said:

To be honest they could have told him, and he just would not remember.

He’s told us he has the best memory. You can’t forget if you are the best. How many times do you have to be asked to return before more steps are taken. He waited too long and he has a history of destroying information. 

6 mins ago, Dave S said:

thanks. 

I suggest you read over the deposition from the Sussman trial.

get back to us with your review

Im good thanks though.  I can't believe democrats are politicizing the FBI just like the republicans do.   

44 mins ago, The Dude said:

They said that the boxes weren't opened? 

I now see reports that 15 boxes of materials shipped from the WH to Mar Largo that were not opened were seized by the FBI.

Supposedly stored in a basement.

2 mins ago, bbfish said:

Im good thanks though.  I can't believe democrats are politicizing the FBI just like the republicans do.   

~

Name a time R's used the FBI to go after their political rivals?

Posted (edited)

3 mins ago, nalu22 said:

~

Name a time R's used the FBI to go after their political rivals?

What color stripe do I use on the american flag to show support for the FBI?  The thin yellow line?

And to answer your question, 6 times, per my post above.

Edited by bbfish

3 mins ago, bbfish said:

what? you don't want to see how the Democrat party used the FBI as their personal police force?

58 mins ago, Steve_in_PA said:

warrant, why take boxes of material away from Mar Largo with a statement they would be reviewed later?

In this particular case, the word “reviewed” is a euphemism for “we’ll plant the evidence later”.

12 mins ago, Steve_in_PA said:

I now see reports that 15 boxes of materials shipped from the WH to Mar Largo that were not opened were seized by the FBI.

Supposedly stored in a basement.

joe knows basements well he hid in one for months 

1 min ago, Dave S said:

what? you don't want to see how the Democrat party used the FBI as their personal police force?

It would be impressive if they had that much control.

1 min ago, superstriper said:

joe knows basements well he hid in one for months 

I bet the FBI is dusting those boxes for prints to prove Trump stacked them in the basement.

No word yet on how many pairs of Melania's underwear they took.

Rumor is that Joe gets dibs.