Fishhead7

Trump home raided by FBI

Rate this topic

2,283 posts in this topic

4 mins ago, Dave S said:

ever think it's not Trump who fuels the anger of the right but it's the actions of left wing politicians and the policies they are pushing?

Bingo

3 hours ago, Dave S said:

Brian has no time to read the depositions from Sussman. 

The Steele dossier was garbage. I have not read the Sussman deposition. AFAIK it can't have anything to do with the raid on Mar-A-Lago. Like Strzok's correspondence with Lisa Page, it's fodder for those who can't believe anything President Trump has ever done anything wrong .... while he's busy asserting his 5th Amendment privilege to avoid any of the questions he's being asked by the NY AG at today's deposition.

This period in american politics will be a huge stain in our history.  The blame rests upon both sides.  I don't know who should be president, but we should forget about joe biden, and we should forget about trump and move on.

27 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

They seem to be working to get him re-elected 

It's like a scab they can't help but pick at over and over and over again.  Opening it back up every time.  

4 mins ago, Dave S said:

nope. Trump isn't involved in my or my family's day to day life. Democrat policies are.

So if trump isnt involved in your life, we can certainly look into a different candidate yes?

3 hours ago, Steve_in_PA said:

Brian doesn't even know the US law related to the EC and congressional validation process.

??? They certainly didn't come up in Family Court. What's on your mind?

1 min ago, BrianBM said:

The Steele dossier was garbage. I have not read the Sussman deposition. AFAIK it can't have anything to do with the raid on Mar-A-Lago. Like Strzok's correspondence with Lisa Page, it's fodder for those who can't believe anything President Trump has ever done anything wrong .... while he's busy asserting his 5th Amendment privilege to avoid any of the questions he's being asked by the NY AG at today's deposition.

~

Took 5 years, good to see you finally realize this.

5 mins ago, Dave S said:

nope. Trump isn't involved in my or my family's day to day life. Democrat policies are.

This is it….When Republicans are in power I can close my eyes to it and concentrate on my life. I never worry about crazy laws and policies popping up that screw with my life or finances.  Democrats get in and everything goes topsy turvy. 

2 mins ago, bbfish said:

So if trump isnt involved in your life, we can certainly look into a different candidate yes?

let's let the primaries happen. if he comes out on tip and gains the nomination he's a better choice for me them anything the left has to offer

5 mins ago, BrianBM said:

The Steele dossier was garbage.

It was also the reason for a counter Intel and criminal investigation oddly enough 

6 mins ago, BrianBM said:

what the hell are you talking about?

6 mins ago, bbfish said:

This period in american politics will be a huge stain in our history.  The blame rests upon both sides.  I don't know who should be president, but we should forget about joe biden, and we should forget about trump and move on.

here in lies the beauty of our system. you are free to make the choice for yourself

6 mins ago, bbfish said:

The blame rests upon both sides.  

On this I agree.  The ONLY thing that keeps me rooting for Trump is that he isn't a politician, or if you claim he is, he's not a lifelong politician.  I hate politicians, equally, on both sides.  They are like vampire's as far as I'm concerned. 

1 hour ago, Wayne Tj said:

Many presidents have left office with declassified documents where negotiations follow, but never has it resulted in a raid by the FBI. 

The entire event stinks of an overreach by the Jan 6 committee that had no evidence to get a search warrant from a judge, instead, they ramp up the archive documents claim in front of a judge with little knowledge of prior precedence to gain entry to Trump's home to search. 

I have a feeling that this could balloon into the Democrat's Watergate. 

Dream on.

2 mins ago, Dave S said:

here in lies the beauty of our system. you are free to make the choice for yourself

When the system has half of the country absolutely hating the other half to the core, I wouldnt call it beautiful.