Fishhead7

Trump home raided by FBI

Rate this topic

2,281 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

7 mins ago, The Dude said:

I don't understand why anyone would be upset about this. These people work for us and there are standards in place to prevent corruption. 

?niaga kcid a gnieb uoy erA

Edited by Fishhead7

Funny thing is...

Just like abortion, not one mind will be changed.

Not one document will be believed by half the country.  Which half?  Depends on what's in that document.

The journalists and politicians have us at a place where we would not believe them if they were reading off a Tide Table.

7 mins ago, The Dude said:

I don't understand why anyone would be upset about this. These people work for us and there are standards in place to prevent corruption. 

LOL

1 min ago, Shipwreck said:

Funny thing is...

Just like abortion, not one mind will be changed.

Not one document will be believed by half the country.  Which half?  Depends on what's in that document.

The journalists and politicians have us at a place where we would not believe them if they were reading off a Tide Table.

that is exactly what right wing talk radio and cable news has been doing for the last few decades,

they have built a bubble where only THEIR truth is accepted by the cult.

Just now, fish'nmagician said:

that is exactly what right wing talk radio and cable news has been doing for the last few decades,

they have built a bubble where only THEIR truth is accepted by the cult.

You can say the same thing about the left. ''Resist'' now that's a cult.

Just now, EBHarvey said:

no, we've just caught you guys lying a couple thousand times

yup,

it's a global conspiracy,

everyone is lying BUT Trump and his loyal supporters.

11 mins ago, Fishhead7 said:

Ah, then it's a reputable source!  

3D perhaps?

~

Trump told folks years ago when running and before he was elected "I take these slings and arrows gladly." 

He deliberately made himself the target to expose corrupt org's like the FBI, The Legacy Media, Big Tech, Big Pharma; as they go after Drumpf they expose their actual fascist ways.

They loathe Trump so much all they can do is react to him and run on pure emotions, so they have to make up lies to try and get him and he's always 3 steps ahead of them; chess vs. checkers.

If I didn't know any better it's almost as if he can see into the future, it's uncanny like some Quantum Physics knowledge.

If The Deep State was in control they wouldn't need to resort to these tactics, they aren't in reality, so they do.

~

Q - Now Playing.jpg

2 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

yup,

it's a global conspiracy,

everyone is lying BUT Trump and his loyal supporters.

You've lied in almost a quarter of a million posts.  I'm beginning to believe you've got an unlimited supply of KoolAid 

49 mins ago, superstriper said:

“I will be nominating Christopher A. Wray, a man of impeccable credentials, to be the new Director of the FBI.-Donald Trump

I have said it many times… one of Trump’s flaw is good judgement of others. He needs to work on that. 

I believe this maneuver will backfire on them, it will polarize the right and middle. They must be scared chitless of DJT - they've been after him for 6 years. Why? People can't be stupid enough to support the weaponization of fed agencies for the goals of one political party. 

Globalists eroding our faith in each other, our govt and institutions one day at a time.