Fishhead7

Trump home raided by FBI

Rate this topic

2,281 posts in this topic

1 min ago, zak-striper said:

You're defending a traitor, the ex insurrectionist-in-chief. Keep up the good work.

our work has only just begun. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump quaredinated this raid with the FBI just to smoke out any moles that might be within

35 mins ago, zak-striper said:

Just a reminder who appointed current FBI director Wray.

wray.jpg.358fdde2196e027ec3ac659bb0f3c703.jpg

laugh-mock.gif.dda12de3bca9bd3414d0e846d250d0db.gif

Just an fyi.

So is it impossible to think that this wasn’t orchestrated by someone higher than this guy.

Something doesn’t seem right. News reports FBI is looking classified documents. Seems weird you would get a warrant for one politician looks for documents but another politician admits to destroying classified documents and we’re told no US Attorney would take the case. Something doesn’t sound right.

3 hours ago, Fishhead7 said:

Why? 

16 mins ago, aae0130 said:

I think the FBI will be disbanded after president Trump gets sworn in  again…….that whole system of law enforcement is probably going to change drastically. 

7 mins ago, the3fishheads said:

Donald just got a bump for President in 2024 imo.

Didnt read the whole thread

..but these are my thoughts as well....trump endorsed candidates are winning, they need to spin some negativity to sway those voters so they can cheat to another win.they will tie this up into the next three years to find a way to stop him from running...i think this will spark enough outrage that a win in the house and senate will result in trump running for sure. And while i am against these politicians spending our tax dollars on needless lawsuits and witch hunts. I think trump has been harrassed enough needlessly that i am all for every retalitory raid and arrest and investigation the new gop house and senate can muster up against every swamp lizard out there.  

Dems are a disgusting bunch of low lifes

6 mins ago, zak-striper said:

You're defending a traitor, the ex insurrectionist-in-chief. Keep up the good work.

Nope………….no matter how many times you say it………….it will end like every previous attempt.

C1DBE081-4251-451B-B92F-F4118AF0E84F.jpeg.8422f8e758a4bfcfb33454fd97e0ee29.jpeg

6 mins ago, puff tentacle said:

So is it impossible to think that this wasn’t orchestrated by someone higher than this guy.

You mean the Republican head of the Department of Justice, who said this not long ago.

1 min ago, zak-striper said:

Looks like August 8th is a bad day for the most crooked of Republicans.

nix.jpg.2d4a396852fade13795ade36d9688ad1.jpg

Corn Pop.

2 mins ago, zak-striper said:

Looks like August 8th is a bad day for the most crooked of Republicans.

nix.jpg.2d4a396852fade13795ade36d9688ad1.jpg

and on August 8th 1982, Survivor's "Eye of the Tiger" was the #1 song in the US.  

3 hours ago, Fishhead7 said:

Why? 

Maybe because the former president, pathological liar, thief of documents and all-around corrupt person stole away from the Whitehouse with documents he shouldn't have.

Hope he gets busted for his corruption.   

Posted (edited)

2 mins ago, zak-striper said:

Captain Crunch with Crunch Berries.

Maybe now…..,but back then Corn Pop couldn’t come out…….

Why did you not feel this way about HRC or even her minion who had documents in her home computer……the very same one her husband Anthony the Weeener used for his sexting with minors………

Edited by aae0130