turkaholic

Ricky Hall

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

Sorry to pass this on. Not sure how many of you guys knew Rick Hall on Block and Narragansett, he passed away this week. Another loss in our world for sure. He will be missed. His ghost will be creeping amongst us in the boulder fields looking.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, turkaholic said:

Sorry to pass this on. Not sure how many of you guys knew Rick Hall on Block and Narragansett, he passed away this week. Another loss in our world for sure. He will be missed. His ghost will be creeping amongst us in the boulder fields looking.

Sorry to hear that...knew his father well; still see Mayfair here and there......

Edited by makaha

Quite the character- remember him surfcasting with his bike out there a few years.  

On 8/8/2022 at 6:12 PM, turkaholic said:

Fished with Rick back in the 80’s. An unforgettable character in a positive way. Often wondered where he was. Remember when the bass were keen on black droppers and he couldn’t find any. Next time I saw him he showed me his handiwork. Shot a crow and made a nice streamer of crow feathers with a body tied with some hair from his girlfriends poodle. Always had a lot of laughs when he was on the beach. 
Rest In Peace Rick. 

13 hours ago, patabate said:

Fished with Rick back in the 80’s. An unforgettable character in a positive way. Often wondered where he was. Remember when the bass were keen on black droppers and he couldn’t find any. Next time I saw him he showed me his handiwork. Shot a crow and made a nice streamer of crow feathers with a body tied with some hair from his girlfriends poodle. Always had a lot of laughs when he was on the beach. 
Rest In Peace Rick. 

Thanks for the memory Pat. Ahh the 80’s. Rick was also an avid hunter who loved freshly killed venison. Especially by himself 

On 8/11/2022 at 6:50 PM, patabate said:

Rest In Peace Rick. 

Pat ,,, he was one of us old skollers , RIP Rick see ya on the other side brother,