Otter

Eighty seven thousand

Rate this topic

394 posts in this topic

Only a leftist would cheer on government doubling the size of an alphabet agency, and arming them too. It's weird because these same people scream acab and demand defunding of the police. Their hypocrisy is off the charts.

And anyone that thinks they are only going to target and audit the "rich" is a special kind of stupid.

1 min ago, hobobob said:

I like this guy.

I've been watching him since the start of the chinese created plague, he tells it like it is.

3 mins ago, crazybellringer said:

i seen 3 irs agents riding big wheels and eating ice cream outside of city hall yesterday. Look out boys

saw

3 mins ago, crazybellringer said:

they had guns mike lots of them 

As a 1%'er you should be outraged.  Outraged like the day they made abortion illegal.  

1 min ago, ChumSlickJon said:

As a 1%'er you should be outraged.  Outraged like the day they made abortion illegal.  

i like the irs shooting up the place

16 hours ago, rollincoal said:

I recently watched milton friedman talking about the progressive tax system(admittedly many years ago with william f buckley) claiming that "the rich" pay so little taxes that a flat rate of 19% for everyone would raise the same revenue as the "progressive" system. I wonder how it would work out today.

I believe Steve Forbes' extensive research on this in the late 90's/early 00's proposed 15% flat would be revenue neutral.  He proposed a baseline income under which all are exempt.... something like 20k.  This is from memory, havent read his work in a while.  My #'s could be off 20%ish. 

1 min ago, 55555s said:

I believe Steve Forbes' extensive research on this in the late 90's/early 00's proposed 15% flat would be revenue neutral.  He proposed a baseline income under which all are exempt.... something like 20k.  This is from memory, havent read his work in a while.  My #'s could be off 20%ish. 

I forgot the details, but friedman mentioned something about 15% or 16%

5 hours ago, redfishkiller said:

you left off, feeding crack heads children,  giving them free houses and rides, feeding and housing illegal immigrants and criminals,  we don't need more prisons, we need more rope.

but you allready knew that.

You forgot giving money to shithole countries, terrorist countries and countries that don't actually need our money.  

18 mins ago, Heron25 said:

You forgot giving money to shithole countries, terrorist countries and countries that don't actually need our money.  

And shouldering the burden of chit like NATO

1 hour ago, ridenfish said:

Only a leftist would cheer on government doubling the size of an alphabet agency, and arming them too.

Only sycophant would mindlessly repeat such false information.