Otter

Eighty seven thousand

Rate this topic

392 posts in this topic

Reform income tax forms to the size of an index card and we wont need the new hires.

21 mins ago, JaseB said:

Isn't it about time for your government funded 5 month fishing trip.

12 very long weeks to go... 

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, crazybellringer said:

I think you are going to see that these payment systems are being used for money laundering i don't think they are going after the average person. I could be wrong. 

Yeah, I guess everyone paying Consuela for the house cleaning could be considered money laundering

14 hours ago, woowoo2 said:

Yea, and pigs can fly.

Dems want to spend more, and will milk the middle class for every penny they can in an effort to destroy it and crate utopia.

FIFY

11 hours ago, gadwall8 said:

This all began with obamacare. One party has decided to and succeeded in many respects, in controlling the lives of American citizens, 

Covid was the next big entree, citizen health records in federal databases. Illegal mandates, closing businesses, travel restrictions. etc.  ostensibly in the name of public health... all the while, allowing the import of tens of thousands of Covid positive individuals across our southern border. Covid also accelerated the war on cash, remember the change shortage, wtaf?

Day one of the new administration, brought the war on gasoline, yes I said gasoline. The internal combustion engine, especially if pay for gas with the cash you made on the side, is the definition of freedom. Plug your EV in and you create all kinds of data that the govt. can track you. Think Alexa on steroids. 

I could go on, but, you get the idea... it's about destroying the foundation of the bill of rights to our constitution, the American Citizen's inherent right to be left alone.

Yes,  this another initiation of force. 

:v:

:clap::clap::clap:

If I had one critique, you failed to mention unililaterally by party line vote

1 hour ago, ByronPA said:

Is it over simplified? You pay your share of taxes, you have nothing to worry about, right? It really is that simple.. Now, if you're a commie who cheats your fellow American, then F you..You deserve to be audited.  

If you wern't so lazy and such a ****ing leach on the system, you might actually have to fill out schedules that doesnt end with 'EZ', and come to realize that no one, not even an accountant, knows what the **** the actual tax code says.

Edited by makorider

8 mins ago, makorider said:

If you wern't so lazy and such a ****ing leach on the system, you might actually have to fill out schedules that doesnt end with 'EZ', and come to realize that no one, not even an accountant, knows what the **** the actual tax code says.

I wouldn't really disagree with any of that. Though there's no need to be acting like a dick about it.... 

15 hours ago, seadogface said:

I can't remember the last time I used cash. *sly . Bills are all digital transactions, credit cards are used for day to day so my credit score is insane. sorry not a venmo guy though. is that like paypal or western union?

paypal own's venmo

I had a paypal account years ago, but a year or so back all of a sudden paypal wanted my SS number to send me a 1099-K for selling a plug.

Have not read venmo agreement yet, but received e-mails to join....:squid: 

Maybe someone that read the two contracts can shed some light on the two different accounts.

I’ve used them all for various dollar amounts. They work. Venmo is more peer to peer, in so many words. 

if you can wait a little while, no charge for the service. They survive on the float. Or the kite, if you prefer. I think.

5 mins ago, Billybob said:

Tom T's gonna have some 'splainin to do about all those Mimi trips.

Bellringer can foot the tax bill.  

This pretty much smashes any argument the Left has been trying to make on the topic. 

Audit Map.png