Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jkrock

Bachelorettes are ruining safe spaces

Rate this topic

67 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Beastly Backlash said:

Not if they are going to gay bars.

I picture feminists with excessive tattoos and bull rings through their noses. They are likely patronizing those kind of bars as a out of support for the alphabet community. And if they support that kind of thing they are probably down with open marriages, abortions, anti-2A laws, etc...

It takes a first class simp to desire those kind of women when you really think about it.

I don't think the gays would complain about those type of people being in "their" bar, especially if they were there to support them.  

We need pics.

These fags sure are bitchy.

They act like they own the joint.

Imagine if us straights tried to keep them from homoing up our favorite fabulous spots...

7 hours ago, rollrocks said:

7 hours ago, nalu22 said:

~
Never understood going to a place known as a ghey tourist spot if you're straight, it's like an atheist going on a Jesus tour in Jerusalem.

The article said it's temporary so you should have your safe space back in time for the fall run

Well that's a relief. Nothing good comes from walking around a dune and finding a bunch of guys butt f***ing.

1 min ago, ken r said:

Well that's a relief. Nothing good comes from walking around a dune and finding a bunch of guys butt f***ing.

Just keep your waders pulled up, unless you want to be the caboose.

4 hours ago, The Dude said:

I've seen it done so I know it's not impossible, but it's a VERY high degree of difficulty outside of say, Vegas. 

~
Only managed to do it once in Montauk. 

1 hour ago, paddie said:

The article said it's temporary so you should have your safe space back in time for the fall run

~
No worries here Shamus I live in Florida, and you must not have read my other replies on the topic.