fishinambition

Who's Voting for Trump in 2024

Rate this topic

114 posts in this topic

I don't get the impression that the swamp republicans get it yet so i fully expect to see Trump buzzsaw his way through the primaries, again. Doubtful the dems will nominate a decent human either. Trump 2024!!!

Looking forward to his 3rd term.

Then looking forward to DeSantis' 2 terms.

At the end of the day, they are just both one person, it's up to We The People to take this country back.

~

6 mins ago, fishinambition said:

I don't get the impression that the swamp republicans get it yet so i fully expect to see Trump buzzsaw his way through the primaries, again. Doubtful the dems will nominate a decent human either. Trump 2024!!!

If Trump announces he is running, then Brandon has to run as well.

If Trump is on the ballot in Nov 2024 he gets my vote.

What is he giving me for my vote ? 

I'm not homeless , I’m white , senior citizen , born in the USA 

Primaries, not sure.  If he is the candidate in the general, definitely.

You can't vote for him...he'll be in jail.                 " The walls are closing in".                                     Just ask Rachel Maddow.....

I won't vote for him in the primaries and doubtful if he makes it to the general election. Trump on the ticket for the R's is the biggest gift they can give the Dems. Even if Biden were to announce he would run against Trump the DNC will find a way to make sure he is off the ballot in time. 

Voters that would normally stay home will come out in force to make sure Trump is not elected. Those who would vote for Trump will be out to vote for any Republican already, there is no votes gained for Trump. Trump winning is a sure fired way to hand Congress and the Senate back in the mid-terms.

He did a lot of things I liked in his first term and I think he could have continued in a second. But he had his time and his time is now past. His actions since 2020 have soured too many potential voters.

1 min ago, ihocky2 said:

I won't vote for him in the primaries and doubtful if he makes it to the general election. Trump on the ticket for the R's is the biggest gift they can give the Dems. Even if Biden were to announce he would run against Trump the DNC will find a way to make sure he is off the ballot in time. 

Voters that would normally stay home will come out in force to make sure Trump is not elected. Those who would vote for Trump will be out to vote for any Republican already, there is no votes gained for Trump. Trump winning is a sure fired way to hand Congress and the Senate back in the mid-terms.

He did a lot of things I liked in his first term and I think he could have continued in a second. But he had his time and his time is now past. His actions since 2020 have soured too many potential voters.

~

I suspect a lot of information will come out before 2024 that might make you change your mind about 2020 and vote for Trump.

I hope I won't have to, but if he's on the ticket in the general election I will.

28 mins ago, Billybob said:

I'm the same, I hope he's not on the ticket but if he is, then yes.

Too old right?   I'd vote for him again anyway just to see the left meltdown and show their true colors.