Anne (Andretti) Herche

Rate this topic

Sandflee

5 hours ago, MikeMc said:

So you're saying they harvest the organs while the person is still alive?

Organs have to be healthy.  Oxygenated.  Timing is everything.  And the organs aren't always viable.  They told me which organs went to donors and which were not viable .  I also got a box of "Donate Life" wrist bands.  Like 100 of them.  It's been in the garage for a couple years.

5 hours ago, Mummichog said:

Organs have to be healthy.  Oxygenated.  Timing is everything.  And the organs aren't always viable.  They told me which organs went to donors and which were not viable .  I also got a box of "Donate Life" wrist bands.  Like 100 of them.  It's been in the garage for a couple years.

That was the issue with my friend's son, as I understood it at the time. They definitely didn't harvest his organs while he was still alive, and he took a long time to die. 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

Bloodsuckers Hollywood wastes no time saw a headline today

Anne  Heche revealed who she wanted to play her in a biopic, months before her death

Edited by Sandflee

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

6 hours ago, Sandflee said:

Bloodsuckers Hollywood wastes no time saw a headline today

Anne  Heche revealed who she wanted to play her in a biopic, months before her death

No offense to the deceased but why did she think she should have a biopic?  She wasn't Maureen O'Hara or Audrey Hepburn, she was an average actress with mental and substance abuse issues.  That MIGHT be enough for a Lifetime Original

The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever~Jacques Yves Cousteau

I had no idea who A. Herche is/was so I Googled her/it.  What a pile of feces.  Can she be nominated for a Darwin Award?

"If you want to consider what 'social security' does for and to people, look at the American Indian." -Henry Ford

"If I could live my life over, I'd live it over Giglio's B&T." -Bud E. Brown

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Now we find out she had a documentary coming out exposing Hollywood pedophilia and child sex trafficking. 

She was warned to stop production, but didn't listen.

Probably all just a coincidence. 

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

2 hours ago, dena said:

Now we find out she had a documentary coming out exposing Hollywood pedophilia and child sex trafficking. 

Howabout a lifetime achievement OSCAR??

6 hours ago, dena said:

very-interesting.gif

The truth is the light

The light is the way

The less folks know

The more they have to say

6 hours ago, dena said:

Do you have a link/source for this? It appears she basically committed suicide....I'd be interested in understanding how this could have been some kind of hit for the documentary she had in the works. And did this documentary get started?

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

wasn't she married to Red Fox? 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.