Sandflee

Anne (Andretti) Herche

Rate this topic

132 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Dam, so story is she was wasted and slammed into a house and then caught on fire 

ring doorbell cam caught here driving by... She was Flying

VOLUME UP, you can here the crash

Edited by Sandflee

And now she is suffering with burns.  This was in the morning it happened too.  She needs help and her license and car taken away.  Her mind is a mess.

Apparently she was on some podcast drinking up a storm with another chic. Rumored to be earlier in the day. She is so confused. Just say your Bi and your life will be better. 

6 mins ago, splions said:

And now she is suffering with burns.  This was in the morning it happened too.  She needs help and her license and car taken away.  Her mind is a mess.

Alec Baldwin send his T&P

Posted (edited)

I saw some live footage of her vehicle being extracted and her being placed on a gurney. Just before she’s being put in the back of the ambulance she sits up like a zombie coming to life and scared the **** out the the EMS peeps. 

She drove through a huge bush in the front yard, up 3-4 steps onto the porch, went through the front door and almost out the rear of the building. She was trapped in the vehicle for at least 30 minutes while it burned. 

Anne Heche is a wreck. Pun intended. 

Edited by Wayne Tj

21 mins ago, Wayne Tj said:

I saw some live footage of her vehicle being extracted and her being placed on a gurney. Just before she’s being put in the back of the ambulance she sits up like a zombie coming to life and scared the **** out the the EMS peeps

She drove through a huge bush in the front yard, up 3-4 steps onto the porch, went through the front door and almost out the rear of the building. She was trapped in the vehicle for at least 30 minutes while it burned. 

Anne Heche is a wreck. Pun intended. 

It was funny to see.  Maybe they thought she was dead or at least unconscious.  

She will play the victim card. Whoa is me card. She will go to rehab. Other celebrities will call her strong and a hero. You'll see...

The actress has a 13-year-old son named Atlas with her ex-boyfriend, actor James Tupper, and a 20-year-old son called Homer with former husband Coleman Laffoon.

Heche, who also dated Steve Martin and Ellen DeGeneres, has been candid about how childhood sexual abuse and mental illness have made her behave erratically at different points of her life.

Posted (edited)

15 mins ago, LBI SurfRat said:

She will play the victim card. Whoa is me card. She will go to rehab. Other celebrities will call her strong and a hero. You'll see...

Alec Baldwin did and I think roseaana Arquette and they're giving them both a lot of ****. How about a prayer for the people that lost their home and who could have been killed.

Frankly, I don't feel the need to pile on, she'll be going through hell, nothing I could say or do would make it any worse. Feel bad for the homeowners sitting there minding their own business

Edited by Shaky

1 hour ago, slicedcornbread said:

She was driving 3x the speed limit and had a bottle of booze in her lap at the time. 

It sounds like this may have been on purpose. She said in an interview her brother killed himself in an auto accident at 18. Her father allegedly diddled her....she's going down on Ellens D's box. Cry for help.