Pete Rose at Phillies game

Rate this topic

StriperReleaser

7 hours ago, HopHead said:

I laugh every time I see that nugenix commercial. Funny the more I learn the more I understand that if you use them correctly there's little wrong with winstrol, deca, anavar, hgh etc.....I'm just too old to use em now......all I'll do is get hurt.

I understand a pitcher using it to recover quicker.  Hitting home runs is mostly about bat speed; not sure how having bigger muscles helps with that. 

"A successful man is one who can lay a strong foundation with the bricks thrown at him."- David Brinkley

1 hour ago, splions said:

I understand a pitcher using it to recover quicker.  Hitting home runs is mostly about bat speed; not sure how having bigger muscles helps with that. 

Yet clearly it does tremendously. 

Diversity makes us stronger!

2 hours ago, splions said:

Steroids also significantly improve eyesight.  

I've done stuff I ain't proud of, and the stuff I am proud of is disgusting.

8 mins ago, fishinambition said:

Buddy of mine got gyno and had to have his aeriolas removed and put back on to get the tumors out

Yup.....I do the procedure a lot.......they're not tumors just overgrowth of the gland from too much estrogen stimulation.  It happens in some men naturally but also in those taking steroids because the body converts testosterone to estrogen via an enzyme called aromatase......that's why you check estradiol levels when you're on it......if it's high you add arimidex to your regimen and it doesn't happen.  Typical regimen is 3 things:  T, HCG or clomiphene, arimidex.

Diversity makes us stronger!

9 hours ago, msrief said:

If you want liars and cheats in the hall of fame then you could also put in Al Capone ,I suppose???

Hell of a second baseman, that Al.

9 hours ago, msrief said:

I don't know, I stopped following baseball when the A's left Philly!

Man, you're ****ing old!

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

On 8/7/2022 at 5:52 PM, rdbass said:

Pretty bizarre. Watched the clip of him saying nobody cares about what happened 50 years ago -- referring to the 14yr old he was banging. 

Did anyone remind him he was at the stadium for an event celebrating his team of 50 years ago? 

"Depend not on fortune, but on conduct."

7 mins ago, Mike said:

Pretty bizarre. Watched the clip of him saying nobody cares about what happened 50 years ago -- referring to the 14yr old he was banging. 

Did anyone remind him he was at the stadium for an event celebrating his team of 50 years ago? 

Settle down, you and Pete have more in common than fireworks and the 4th of July. 

Edited by Terry Mac

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.