Pete Rose at Phillies game

Rate this topic

StriperReleaser

Pete Rose is in the booth for the Phillies game right now . He just said Shiet on live TV :laugh: Then He told Kruk that at least he still has two balls in an earlier comment on live TV :laugh:. Tom McCarthy , Kruk and Bowa acted like nothing happened :laugh:  . He just said shiet again . When Pete said shiet Kruk said what they gonna do Pete kick you out  . I’m dying here go Pete ! I was waiting for the F Bomb !

Flotation is Grooovey !!

1 min ago, StriperReleaser said:

If your gonna count Jap baseball then let’s count Minor league games too :idea:

More years with 200 hits or more and most hits in a season. No doubt Pete has more mlb hits, but he’s also a complete dick about it.

BLM - Bass Lives Matter 

Race - human like everyone else

47 mins ago, StriperReleaser said:

Pete Rose is in the booth for the Phillies game right now . He just said Shiet on live TV :laugh: Then He told Kruk that at least he still has two balls in an earlier comment on live TV :laugh:. Tom McCarthy , Kruk and Bowa acted like nothing happened :laugh:  . He just said shiet again . When Pete said shiet Kruk said what they gonna do Pete kick you out  . I’m dying here go Pete ! I was waiting for the F Bomb !

How much does he have on the game?

1 min ago, K Foley said:

How much does he have on the game?

Whatever it is MLB gets a cut just like the NFL.  10 years ago every commissioner was saying gambling was satan incarnate. Now they're all in and part owners of the gambling sites. They're all ****ing liars, cheats, greedy and generally bad people that literally put one thing above all else.

Diversity makes us stronger!