aae0130

Trump wins CPAC

Rate this topic

213 posts in this topic

24 mins ago, aae0130 said:

Read the words I wrote more carefully………I mentioned nothing about Joes promises to offer bipartisan policy. Any policy he discussed while stumping was harshly criticized by republicans. There was nothing they found agreeable. He didn’t actually discuss much other than shutting down fossil fuels and reversing border policy. What republicans were vocal about being able to cross the aisle for those things? 

As I said, you need to get together with Mokes... 'cause Mokes is the one that says Joe promised to "reach across the aisle".  And you are telling me that Joe didn't promise that.

I, personally, have made no assertions one way or the other.

Posted (edited)

12 mins ago, Slacker said:

As I said, you need to get together with Mokes... 'cause Mokes is the one that says Joe promised to "reach across the aisle".  And you are telling me that Joe didn't promise that.

I, personally, have made no assertions one way or the other.

That’s not what I meant though…….I see where the wheels fell off of my wagon. 

Joe didn’t promise anything while campaigning that republicans agreed with. There was no policy offered or mentioned publicity that had a chance of bipartisan acceptance. 

There should have not been any expected by the public? 

Edited by aae0130

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

Mokes said that Biden promised "to reach across the aisle".  Now you are saying that he didn't promise that.

You two get together and straighten out your differences.  Then you can both come back and argue with me.

Biden had some retarded Circle Speech, where he was all...."Look.....Unity!! I'm gonna reach out to the people that didn't vote for me and bring us together, blah, blah, blah, /whisper talking.....blag, blah, hand gestures, yadda yadda yadda."

The media that night was all like...."Ermmahgerds!! Unity!!!! Joe can do it!!"

Edited by Mokes

41 mins ago, aae0130 said:

That’s not what I meant though…….I see where the wheels fell off of my wagon. 

Joe didn’t promise anything while campaigning that republicans agreed with. There was no policy offered or mentioned publicity that had a chance of bipartisan acceptance. 

There should have not been any expected by the public? 

Correct, he just said he would bring everyone together and all that crap. 

Posted (edited)

33 mins ago, Mokes said:

Correct, he just said he would bring everyone together and all that crap. 

Exactly……..rhetoric and promises. No examples of policy at all. He campaigned from his basement and little 6 person rallies with the participants sitting in little circles as not to hive each other up with the sneezy  wheezy wu pox flu.  The only things he ever talked about was climate change, open borders, and canceling fossil fuels. Nothing….absolutely nothing that elected republicans even remotely agreed with. There were no olive branches offered and no republicans in office said there was any possibility of  getting behind any of that. 

More like Lie-Partisan…….

Edited by aae0130

5 hours ago, Mokes said:

Yeah, not listening. Too many shitheels from 2020 had the charges dropped. 1000s. It's not like the Left is treating people the same at all. 

I loathe hypocrisy and the Left overflows with it. It's not worth trying to get along with Progs. There will be no unity. Ever. 

A Civil War is the only answer at this point imo. Unfortunately. 

Biden PROMISED Unity and to reach across the asile. He had been nothing but spiteful and hateful. Like most Progs. 

You either stand for the prosecution of criminals or you don't.

Once you decide that certain criminals shouldn't be prosecuted because they are "on your side" but then complain about criminals on the other side not getting prosecuted then you don't stand for anything. You're just a baby who's whining and complaining - which is a very accurate summary of your posting here that isn't fishing related.

5 hours ago, Mokes said:

How about making weed legal on the Federal level and getting all those poor people out of jail? 

How about some serious work getting done on Cancer research? (Biden said he would....)

How about shoring up our fuel reserves and opening up more drilling and refineries until the magical Green Fake Energy kicks in?

How about lowering the costs of Health Care FOR REAL??? LIKE REALLY DO IT??? 

This Admin is useless. Biden is a weak, useless man. Worthless. 

It’s very telling that making weed legal was the FIRST thing you mentioned.

5 hours ago, Mokes said:

Shut your bitch mouth woman. 

This speaks volumes on how you feel about women in general.

10 hours ago, adam42 said:

You either stand for the prosecution of criminals or you don't.

Once you decide that certain criminals shouldn't be prosecuted because they are "on your side" but then complain about criminals on the other side not getting prosecuted then you don't stand for anything. You're just a baby who's whining and complaining - which is a very accurate summary of your posting here that isn't fishing related.

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THE LEFT DID WITH THE 2020 RIOTERS!! Are you effing serious right now?? 

What's worse, lighting whole buildings on fire in a CITY and torching/robbing innocent Americans businesses or scaring shitbird politicians?

Do we ever hear the update on the 2 lawyers who tried to kill the Police officers with Molotov Cocktails? Nope. Never. Officer Dorn's killer was barely a blip anywhere. 

You're just a pos hypocrite who will only fit in with your fellow fag Progs here. 

8 hours ago, Bass2Snook said:

This speaks volumes on how you feel about women in general.

You really have NO game. :dismay:

5 mins ago, ken r said:

You really have NO game. :dismay:

A2k uses all the lines, doesn't he?

But you know this already

Be better

Speaks volumes

Very telling

You people

A2k is a turd........

4 hours ago, Mokes said:

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THE LEFT DID WITH THE 2020 RIOTERS!! Are you effing serious right now?? 

What's worse, lighting whole buildings on fire in a CITY and torching/robbing innocent Americans businesses or scaring shitbird politicians?

Do we ever hear the update on the 2 lawyers who tried to kill the Police officers with Molotov Cocktails? Nope. Never. Officer Dorn's killer was barely a blip anywhere. 

You're just a pos hypocrite who will only fit in with your fellow fag Progs here. 

If you had any substance whatsoever you'd want to purge your own side of criminals if you genuinely believe that crime is bad.

You don't though because you lack principles. You lack substance. You are lacking.

You're just an ideologue obsessed with a cult of personality. Nothing your guy is ever wrong, everything anyone else does is terrible. If Biden turned around tomorrow and did everything you supposedly think you want him to do you still would hate the man and likewise if Trump got elected again and proceeded to do everything that Biden would have done you'd be loudly cheering from the rafters.

End result is you are just a miserable sad sack of chit that makes anger and outrage his entire online persona and just whimpers and cries like a little bitch all day online. You don't stand for anything. All you do here is highlight how angry and insecure you are.

22 mins ago, adam42 said:

If you had any substance whatsoever you'd want to purge your own side of criminals if you genuinely believe that crime is bad.

You don't though because you lack principles. You lack substance. You are lacking.

You're just an ideologue obsessed with a cult of personality. Nothing your guy is ever wrong, everything anyone else does is terrible. If Biden turned around tomorrow and did everything you supposedly think you want him to do you still would hate the man and likewise if Trump got elected again and proceeded to do everything that Biden would have done you'd be loudly cheering from the rafters.

End result is you are just a miserable sad sack of chit that makes anger and outrage his entire online persona and just whimpers and cries like a little bitch all day online. You don't stand for anything. All you do here is highlight how angry and insecure you are.

Are you a woman? You're pretty angry for a new guy. Weird. Talk about insecure. 

I don't want Trump to run. I want Tulsi. As has been noted here NUMEROUS times. 

I'm a registered Independent and left the Republican Party DURING Trump. 

No sit the **** down and shut up. 

Just now, Mokes said:

Are you a woman? You're pretty angry for a new guy. Weird. Talk about insecure. 

I don't want Trump to run. I want Tulsi. As has been noted here NUMEROUS times. 

I'm a registered Independent and left the Republican Party DURING Trump. 

No sit the **** down and shut up. 

mokes you carry water for Trump on a daily basis,

you need a freshen up your shtick.