213 posts in this topic

1 min ago, Slacker said:

My Coffee.  

yeah, forgot that piece of chit idea

like Trump wine....

Just now, flyangler said:

yeah, forgot that piece of chit idea

like Trump wine....

My Coffee is out there on the market right now.  And some goofball will go ahead and pay $33 a pound for it.

29 mins ago, Slacker said:

What was the bipartisan legislation that you feel he promised but has not delivered? Bipartisan legislation is what "reaching across the aisle" actually means.

Uncle Nipple Pincher said he would create unity and not hold anything against Trump supporters. Right? Remember? Want a video to remind you? 

Biden spends every waking minute blaming Trump and Republicans for anything and everything.  

He's just an excuse maker and a divider. He's a more pervy and skinnier Trump. 

1 min ago, Mokes said:

Uncle Nipple Pincher said he would create unity and not hold anything against Trump supporters. Right? Remember? Want a video to remind you? 

Biden spends every waking minute blaming Trump and Republicans for anything and everything.  

He's just an excuse maker and a divider. He's a more pervy and skinnier Trump. 

Sounds a bit hyperbolic.  What is Biden blaming Trump and you for now?

Back to my original question. 

What was the "reach across the aisle" bi-partisan legislation that you want but aren't getting?

1 hour ago, adam42 said:

I genuinely think you should read the actual accounts of people who worked there rather than the oan summarizations which is the only area I think you’re possibly believing this is the case.

There were some who did complain that it was difficult to get employment post trump. But those were the ones who lacked credibility because they stayed through the insanity.

To be clear, this wasn’t the left refusing to hire them, it was their peers on the right who didn’t want to associate anyone who took part in that clown car administration. The people who want nothing to do with those nut bars aren’t the left, nobody in the Trump Whitehouse was going to join a democratic think tank or work for the dnc. The jobs they’ve been applying to and not receiving are with their “fellow republicans.”

Correct. No one wanted to hire Omarrossa, before or after. 

Look at all the career generals (McMaster, Kelly, etc) that are working away just fine in the private sector. 

Many of the lower level pawns were bankrupted by the endless witch hunts of the Left. 

Navarro, Stone and Flynn are prime examples of the endless harassment. Show me anything similar on the Left. 

Shameful Americans like you don’t see the law being applied unequally.  Rather, you celebrate it because it is being done to a political Party that you are not aligned with. 

Team Genius has a shining star amongst them.  

22 mins ago, Slacker said:

Sounds a bit hyperbolic.  What is Biden blaming Trump and you for now?

Back to my original question. 

What was the "reach across the aisle" bi-partisan legislation that you want but aren't getting?

You're splitting unnecessary hairs.

32 mins ago, Mokes said:

You're splitting unnecessary hairs.

I'm not.  I am looking to see what bi-partisan legislation you were hoping to see that isn't happening.  That's what really matters, right? 

I know you weren't hoping to get a hug from Nancy Pelosi.

1 hour ago, flyangler said:

maybe you missed the part about "who have been here before", as in previous SOLers. 

:read:

I’m still a relative newbie :wee:

42 mins ago, Bass2Snook said:

Go back to the shallow end before you drown.

Shut your bitch mouth woman. 

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

I'm not.  I am looking to see what bi-partisan legislation you were hoping to see that isn't happening.  That's what really matters, right? 

How about making weed legal on the Federal level and getting all those poor people out of jail? 

How about some serious work getting done on Cancer research? (Biden said he would....)

How about shoring up our fuel reserves and opening up more drilling and refineries until the magical Green Fake Energy kicks in?

How about lowering the costs of Health Care FOR REAL??? LIKE REALLY DO IT??? 

This Admin is useless. Biden is a weak, useless man. Worthless. 

3 hours ago, Slacker said:

What was the bipartisan legislation that you feel he promised but has not delivered? Bipartisan legislation is what "reaching across the aisle" actually means.

Hope you do t mind me stepping in…..

This is a trick question. Nothing Biden promised was ever an attempt at bipartisanship. There was never anything he or his campaign brought out that had any buy in from republicans law makers. 

12 mins ago, Mokes said:

How about making weed legal on the Federal level and getting all those poor people out of jail? 

How about some serious work getting done on Cancer research? (Biden said he would....)

How about shoring up our fuel reserves and opening up more drilling and refineries until the magical Green Fake Energy kicks in?

How about lowering the costs of Health Care FOR REAL??? LIKE REALLY DO IT??? 

This Admin is useless. Biden is a weak, useless man. Worthless. 

Alright. 

I'm ambivalent on weed, so legalization is fine by me.  Let's get a bill on the floor and see who votes "no". 

Yeah, cancer sucks.  I'm OK with throwing tax dollars that direction.

I like gas and oil.  I'm OK with that, too... we can confer more on where we do and don't want rigs.

There is really only one way to lower the cost of healthcare.  You wouldn't like it.

Couple things we can work on there.  

3 hours ago, Mokes said:

Yeah, not listening. Too many shitheels from 2020 had the charges dropped. 1000s. It's not like the Left is treating people the same at all. 

I loathe hypocrisy and the Left overflows with it. It's not worth trying to get along with Progs. There will be no unity. Ever. 

A Civil War is the only answer at this point imo. Unfortunately. 

Biden PROMISED Unity and to reach across the asile. He had been nothing but spiteful and hateful. Like most Progs. 

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

4 mins ago, aae0130 said:

Hope you do t mind me stepping in…..

This is a trick question. Nothing Biden promised was ever an attempt at bipartisanship. There was never anything he or his campaign brought out that had any buy in from republicans law makers. 

Mokes said that Biden promised "to reach across the aisle".  Now you are saying that he didn't promise that.

You two get together and straighten out your differences.  Then you can both come back and argue with me.

Posted (edited)

8 mins ago, Slacker said:

Mokes said that Biden promised "to reach across the aisle".  Now you are saying that he didn't promise that.

You two get together and straighten out your differences.  Then you can both come back and argue with me.

Read the words I wrote more carefully………I mentioned nothing about Joes promises to offer bipartisan policy. Any policy he discussed while stumping was harshly criticized by republicans. There was nothing they found agreeable. He didn’t actually discuss much other than shutting down fossil fuels and reversing border policy. What republicans were vocal about being able to cross the aisle for those things? 

Edited by aae0130