aae0130

Trump wins CPAC

Rate this topic

213 posts in this topic

13 mins ago, adam42 said:

Oh, so you’re saying that criminals shouldn’t work for the whitehouse because they will get prosecuted.

 

I hate to break it to you, but this is true for all administrations.

 

I don’t see any further point in engaging now if the definition of “nobody will join because of persecution” is code word for “why can’t they break the law?”

Except for Biden of course because "that's different."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

21 mins ago, Mokes said:

Except for Biden of course because "that's different."

See this is my issue with you guys. Our differences are far less ideology and more common sense.

 

You complain than people who broke the law faced consequences and that was unfair. Now you’re saying that it’s unfair that people are now breaking the law without consequences.

 

 This is really you guys in a nutshell. Happy to flip your position to the opposite on a moments notice depending on whether it’s someone you like or not doing it.
 

You guys as a result don’t actually stand for anything. There’s nothing consistent other than “my guys god your guys bad.” Political leaders know this and know there’s nothing they can do that’s either right or wrong. Nothing Biden or Trump could possibly do in terms of actual policy would gain your support or dismissal.

 

You’re acting emotionally towards people and not what they actually do. So nothing they ever do has any consequences. This is how you get a clown car government.

Edited by adam42

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, adam42 said:

See this is my issue with you guys. Our differences are far less ideology and more common sense.

 

You complain than people who broke the law faced consequences and that was unfair. Now you’re saying that it’s unfair that people are now breaking the law without consequences.

 

 This is really you guys in a nutshell. Happy to flip your position to the opposite on a moments notice depending on whether it’s someone you like or not doing it.
 

You guys as a result don’t actually stand for anything. There’s nothing consistent other than “my guys god your guys bad.” Political leaders know this and know there’s nothing they can do that’s either right or wrong. Nothing Biden or Trump could possibly do in terms of actual policy would gain your support or dismissal.

 

You’re acting emotionally towards people and not what they actually do. So nothing they ever do has any consequences. This is how you get a clown car government.

Yeah, not listening. Too many shitheels from 2020 had the charges dropped. 1000s. It's not like the Left is treating people the same at all. 

I loathe hypocrisy and the Left overflows with it. It's not worth trying to get along with Progs. There will be no unity. Ever. 

A Civil War is the only answer at this point imo. Unfortunately. 

Biden PROMISED Unity and to reach across the asile. He had been nothing but spiteful and hateful. Like most Progs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Mokes said:

Yeah, not listening. Too many shitheels from 2020 had the charges dropped. 1000s. It's not like the Left is treating people the same at all. 

I loathe hypocrisy and the Left overflows with it. It's not worth trying to get along with Progs. There will be no unity. Ever. 

A Civil War is the only answer at this point imo. Unfortunately. 

Biden PROMISED Unity and to reach across the asile. He had been nothing but spiteful and hateful. Like most Progs. 

What was the bipartisan legislation that you feel he promised but has not delivered? Bipartisan legislation is what "reaching across the aisle" actually means.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 mins ago, adam42 said:

Oh, so you’re saying that criminals shouldn’t work for the whitehouse because they will get prosecuted.

 

I hate to break it to you, but this is true for all administrations.

 

I don’t see any further point in engaging now if the definition of “nobody will join because of persecution” is code word for “why can’t they break the law?”

you are an idiot and are dismissed. 

 

53 mins ago, The Dude said:

Why do you mental patients always do this? It's one of the weirdest things you guys do.

this doesn't sound like one of any of a half dozen who have been here before spouting the same blather? 

 

39 mins ago, Mokes said:

They're almost never wrong. 

:hi5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, flyangler said:

this doesn't sound like one of any of a half dozen who have been here before spouting the same blather? 

 

:hi5:

We are in a country of 350,000,000 people.  Most have internet access.  In that population, there are probably more than "a half dozen" that think along similar lines.

 

LOL.

 

Nerd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Slacker said:

We are in a country of 350,000,000 people.  Most have internet access.  In that population, there are probably more than "a half dozen" that think along similar lines.

 

LOL.

 

Nerd.

maybe you missed the part about "who have been here before", as in previous SOLers. 

 

:read:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mokes said:

oe Biden is biggest grifting, lying bull**** artist out there. 

feewings.jpg.09c47172fefa24c89c6511745b4d5d19.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, flyangler said:

maybe you missed the part about "who have been here before", as in previous SOLers. 

 

:read:

Maybe you missed the part about,

"We are in a country of 350,000,000 people.  Most have internet access.  In that population, there are probably more than "a half dozen" that think along similar lines."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, flyangler said:

sadly true

And if Trump wins and surrounds himself with these people you won’t utter a sound.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bass2Snook said:

And if Trump wins and surrounds himself with these people you won’t utter a sound.

Mike Lindell is having private consultations in the White House and Flyangler doesn't even raise an eyebrow, LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, Slacker said:

Mike Lindell is having private consultations in the White House and Flyangler doesn't even raise an eyebrow, LOL.

Trump told him to brand the chit out of anything he could put the "My _____" label on. 

 

So you now see My Slippers, My Sheets, etc. 

 

Sound business advice....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, flyangler said:

Trump told him to brand the chit out of anything he could put the "My _____" label on. 

 

So you now see My Slippers, My Sheets, etc. 

 

Sound business advice....

My Coffee.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, flyangler said:

Trump told him to brand the chit out of anything he could put the "My _____" label on. 

 

So you now see My Slippers, My Sheets, etc. 

 

Sound business advice....

Those topics weren't in his notes...:headscratch:

38067410-9153263-image-a-44_161075442886

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, flyangler said:

Trump told him to brand the chit out of anything he could put the "My _____" label on. 

 

So you now see My Slippers, My Sheets, etc. 

 

Sound business advice....

The best business advice would have been to tell him to stop with the stolen election nonsense before Wal-Mart pulled his product line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.