aae0130

Trump wins CPAC

Rate this topic

213 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 min ago, Mokes said:

Kamala has had literally everyone quit. Biden isn't running anything, so his handlers don't have to quit. 

Also, you're a Prog. 

Great minds think alike…….I want to be minister of “something” when you take over……

Edited by aae0130

Just now, aae0130 said:

How many people quit working for the current VP? 

No idea as why on earth would I ever look at a vp staff? Their one job is to not die at the same time as the President - thus far every vp we’ve ever had has performed their jobs flawlessly.

2 mins ago, adam42 said:

You’re right about nobody competent working to work for him, you’re deeply wrong about why though.

There’s multitudes of first hand accounts of people who worked under him in the White House so there’s no need to speculate baselessly that they were afraid of “persecution from the left” and thus resigned in droves throughout his tenure.

Nobody has ever had half the turnover he’s had. I’m sorry, but blaming that on partisan politics is just pulling the wool over your own eyes.

Fly is not wrong. You are. And I too have said this before. 

Why would any American sign up to work  in a Republican Admin knowing full,well they will be harassed 24/7/365 by the Democrat Party Elite , the Democrat controlled MSM, and the Federal Bureaucrats. 

Doesn’t  matter if I is Trump either.  Whoever the R is will face the same Obstacles. 

Just now, adam42 said:

No idea as why on earth would I ever look at a vp staff? Their one job is to not die at the same time as the President - thus far every vp we’ve ever had has performed their jobs flawlessly.

Joe was a terrible VP………..Obama’s quote about Joe being able to ef things up came from their time together……

1 min ago, aae0130 said:

Joe was a terrible VP………..Obama’s quote about Joe being able to ef things up came from their time together……

Did he die at the same time as Obama though? Seems like he did his literally one job just fine.

1 min ago, adam42 said:

Did he die at the same time as Obama though? Seems like he did his literally one job just fine.

Trump was exposing so many shitbird in Washington and that's why they hated him. You really think these Senators and Congresslosers CARE about us? These positions pay HUGE money and you literally do nothing. NOTHING. They are all Grifters. 

Joe Biden is biggest grifting, lying bull**** artist out there. 

6 hours ago, aae0130 said:

Ripping open a pillow as we speak…..lol

My Pillow doesn't have any feathers.

2 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

Fly is not wrong. You are. And I too have said this before. 

Why would any American sign up to work  in a Republican Admin knowing full,well they will be harassed 24/7/365 by the Democrat Party Elite , the Democrat controlled MSM, and the Federal Bureaucrats. 

Doesn’t  matter if I is Trump either.  Whoever the R is will face the same Obstacles. 

I genuinely think you should read the actual accounts of people who worked there rather than the oan summarizations which is the only area I think you’re possibly believing this is the case.

There were some who did complain that it was difficult to get employment post trump. But those were the ones who lacked credibility because they stayed through the insanity.

To be clear, this wasn’t the left refusing to hire them, it was their peers on the right who didn’t want to associate anyone who took part in that clown car administration. The people who want nothing to do with those nut bars aren’t the left, nobody in the Trump Whitehouse was going to join a democratic think tank or work for the dnc. The jobs they’ve been applying to and not receiving are with their “fellow republicans.”

13 mins ago, adam42 said:

You’re right about nobody competent wanting to work for him, you’re deeply wrong about why though.

There’s multitudes of first hand accounts of people who worked under him in the White House so there’s no need to speculate baselessly that they were afraid of “persecution from the left” and thus resigned in droves throughout his tenure.

His staff turnover is unprecedented  and blaming that on partisan politics when the very people who are resigning and getting fired are speaking very openly about why they left and none of them are citing problems from the left is just pulling the wool over your own eyes.

maybe you should check a timeline of the departures of those who were subsequently investigated, subpoenaed, etc. I was not referring to Matthis and similar, those folks left because Trump was an ignoramus and/or they did not agree with his policies, or vice versa. i am talking about the others, including Flynn. 

as far as "droves" do, that is an interesting empirical benchmark, provides so much context. 

1 min ago, adam42 said:

I genuinely think you should read the actual accounts of people who worked there rather than the oan summarizations which is the only area I think you’re possibly believing this is the case.

There were some who did complain that it was difficult to get employment post trump. But those were the ones who lacked credibility because they stayed through the insanity.

To be clear, this wasn’t the left refusing to hire them, it was their peers on the right who didn’t want to associate anyone who took part in that clown car administration. The people who want nothing to do with those nut bars aren’t the left, nobody in the Trump Whitehouse was going to join a democratic think tank or work for the dnc. The jobs they’ve been applying to and not receiving are with their “fellow republicans.”

Maxxie, is that you using another screen name? 

Posted (edited)

4 mins ago, flyangler said:

I would guess Zak………note the size of the fish…..lol

It’s either the same reconstituted posters or proof of the hive mind. 

Edited by aae0130

3 mins ago, flyangler said:

Why do you mental patients always do this? It's one of the weirdest things you guys do.

1 min ago, flyangler said:

maybe you should check a timeline of the departures of those who were subsequently investigated, subpoenaed, etc. I was not referring to Matthis and similar, those folks left because Trump was an ignoramus and/or they did not agree with his policies, or vice versa. i am talking about the others, including Flynn. 

as far as "droves" do, that is an interesting empirical benchmark, provides so much context. 

Oh, so you’re saying that criminals shouldn’t work for the whitehouse because they will get prosecuted.

I hate to break it to you, but this is true for all administrations.

I don’t see any further point in engaging now if the definition of “nobody will join because of persecution” is code word for “why can’t they break the law?”

1 min ago, The Dude said:

Why do you mental patients always do this? It's one of the weirdest things you guys do.

Asked and answered in the same sentence. LOL.

15 mins ago, The Dude said:

They're almost never wrong.