aae0130

Trump wins CPAC

Rate this topic

213 posts in this topic

8 mins ago, flyangler said:

That's my second concern, should Trump go all the way and win in 2024, who would work for him given the way those in his orbit the first time were brutalized by the FBI, DoJ and Dems witch-hunters. Does no good if he's elected and can't get competent people to work for him. 

They were victims!

The fact that he surrounded himself with Mike Lindell, Mike Flynn, Sidney Powell, Jenna Ellis and Rudy Guiliani at the end, should make Trump a non-starter for everyone. 

10 mins ago, flyangler said:

No, I hope the Dems do what is, ironically, the opposite of what they should want to do if they want to win in 2024

You project quite a bit 

That's literally what I just said,

you care more about "winning" than you do about what is best for the country,

you know Trump is a corrupt POS who attempted a coup,

but you know it would be bad for the Republicans if they admitted it and held him accountable,

so you want the dems to do what is best for the country,

so you can whine that they just did what you know is right.

7 mins ago, The Dude said:

They were victims!

The fact that he surrounded himself with Mike Lindell, Mike Flynn, Sidney Powell, Jenna Ellis and Rudy Guiliani at the end, should make Trump a non-starter for everyone. 

fine people who were victimized by corrupt dems.

22 mins ago, JimW said:

There are still plenty of non qualified spineless republicans with zero ethics willing to look the other way to work in another Trump administration.  Don’t worry. 

sadly true

18 mins ago, The Dude said:

They were victims!

The fact that he surrounded himself with

Mike Lindell Sidney Powell, Jenna Ellis and Rudy Guiliani

Excepting Flynn, NONE OF THE ABOVE WERE POLITICAL APPOINTEES OR MEMBER OF THE CABINET, which was my point, no? 

See, another example of you obfuscating. 

7 mins ago, flyangler said:

Excepting Flynn, NONE OF THE ABOVE WERE POLITICAL APPOINTEES OR MEMBER OF THE CABINET, which was my point, no? 

See, another example of you obfuscating. 

That was his inner circle and I was going by your language ("in his orbit"), but you're right -  I should have included Mark Meadows, Kash Patel and Tony Ornato. Good call!

56 mins ago, The Dude said:

They were victims!

49 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

fine people who were victimized by corrupt dems.

^^^^

Tremendous volley by the Caped Crapheads. 

Somewhere, on the vast reaches of the  internet, a thread must be derailed. And these two, are the right “men” for the job. 

11 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

^^^^

Tremendous volley by the Caped Crapheads. 

Somewhere, on the vast reaches of the  internet, a thread must be derailed. And these two, are the right “men” for the job. 

Spaz introduced the topic. Why aren't you crying about him?

15 hours ago, Maine Guide said:

Lol. 

The Democrats actually voted for a corrupt senile old racist kiddie toucher puppet because he had a “D” next to his name. 

And,

We told you so. 

While you're at it, can you explain how this post is on topic? :laugh:

2 mins ago, The Dude said:

Spaz introduced the topic. Why aren't you crying about him?

that's not how the troll works.

you introduce a topic,

then cry when you get a response.......

I do love watching Batman and Robin working hard to troll and derail a thread. 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, flyangler said:

That's my second concern, should Trump go all the way and win in 2024, who would work for him given the way those in his orbit the first time were brutalized by the FBI, DoJ and Dems witch-hunters. Does no good if he's elected and can't get competent people to work for him. 

You’re right about nobody competent wanting to work for him, you’re deeply wrong about why though.

There’s multitudes of first hand accounts of people who worked under him in the White House so there’s no need to speculate baselessly that they were afraid of “persecution from the left” and thus resigned in droves throughout his tenure.

His staff turnover is unprecedented  and blaming that on partisan politics when the very people who are resigning and getting fired are speaking very openly about why they left and none of them are citing problems from the left is just pulling the wool over your own eyes.

Edited by adam42

2 mins ago, adam42 said:

You’re right about nobody competent wanting to work for him, you’re deeply wrong about why though.

There’s multitudes of first hand accounts of people who worked under him in the White House so there’s no need to speculate baselessly that they were afraid of “persecution from the left” and thus resigned in droves throughout his tenure.

Nobody has ever had half the turnover he’s had. I’m sorry, but blaming that on partisan politics is just pulling the wool over your own eyes.

Kamala has had literally everyone quit. Biden isn't running anything, so his handlers don't have to quit. 

Also, you're a Prog. 

2 mins ago, adam42 said:

Nobody has ever had half the turnover he’s had. I’m sorry, but blaming that on partisan politics is just pulling the wool over your own eyes.

How many people quit working for the current VP?