codfish

What advise would you give this guy??

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Markushook said:

I’ve repeatedly stated, I do not want Trump to run. I will not vote for him in the primaries. HOWEVER, if he wins the nomination you can bet your ass I’m voting for him. I don’t get bent out of shape over mean tweets and silly nicknames. We were better off with him then we are now. It’s not even close

I believe this is the sentiment of a lot of republicans. 

I will add this……never Trumper republicans seem to be willing to risk another democrat win……..that smells swampy to me. 

Edited by aae0130

2 hours ago, Markushook said:

Cod you’re all over the board! In the last 19mo you’ve endorsed 3 or 4 different candidates,  none of which, save DeSantis, has a ****ing shot at the nomination. 
I’ve repeatedly stated, I do not want Trump to run. I will not vote for him in the primaries. HOWEVER, if he wins the nomination you can bet your ass I’m voting for him. I don’t get bent out of shape over mean tweets and silly nicknames. We were better off with him then we are now. It’s not even close

Ditto this other than I will vote against him in the primaries. However if he wins, he's got my vote in the general election.

You know, just like in 2016 with Trump, letting the party constituency pick the candidate, not the party heads.

Something the Democrats don't seem to care about at all. And something that terrifies codfish.

6 mins ago, aae0130 said:

I will add this……never Trumper republicans seem to be willing to risk another democrat win……..that smells swampy to me. 

Yep

Posted (edited)

"What advise would you give this guy??"

Go back to being a liberal.

And by the way.  If that idiot MTG says      "I was very upset. I never expected anything like that. And when it happened, I thought, this is Antifa. And no one can convince me it was so-called Trump supporters,"  and yet kneel down in front of this other idiot with a MAGA hat in a fake cage for the CPAC spectacle, well, cripes, she should be jailed just for being so stupid  

"...During Thursday’s performance in the J6 cage, the man in the prison had been an actor. But on Friday, the man was none other than Brandon Straka, a self-proclaimed former liberal who founded #WalkAway, a social media campaign encouraging Democrats to ditch their party for the GOP. Straka was a vocal Stop the Steal proponent and activist, and landed in hot water with the feds when he filmed himself from the steps of the Capitol building on Jan. 6. 

Straka, 45, pleaded guilty last fall to a single misdemeanor count of disorderly conduct, sentenced to 90 days of home detention, and got hit with a $5,000 fine plus three years probation. Mistakenly unsealed court documents revealed that he extensively cooperated with prosecutors and provided information to authorities about other Stop the Steal activists, including Ali Alexander, a leader in the movement. In short: Straka never did any real jail time, but that didn’t stop him from playing the part. .." The Surreal Spectacle of Marjorie Taylor Greene and the Capitol Riot Rage Cage  Vice Aug 6th 

Idiots.PNG

Edited by KnewBee

33 mins ago, KnewBee said:

Go back to being a liberal

Your probably right. A democrat would have walked out , no bail , no bond, charges dropped . If said dem was even arrested.

17 hours ago, codfish said:

"Capitol attack convict Brandon Straka weeps in a cage as he brings his January 6 'silent disco' performance art to CPAC - and Marjorie Taylor Greene climbs in to pray with him"

FZZ0_-8XwAIMMST.jpg

FZZ0zuzXkAIGtRu.jpg

Where is the toilet?

10 hours ago, aae0130 said:

I believe this is the sentiment of a lot of republicans. 

They sure have exposed themselves as Swamp dwellers. I do believe the Right will purge itself long before the Left will ever look inward to its corruption. 

1 hour ago, Steve_in_PA said:

Where is the toilet?

"Man Poses as Jan. 6 Prisoner in Mock Prison Cell at CPAC"  

"One booth at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Dallas featured a man posing as a detainee from the January 6, 2021, Capitol riots in a mock cell, according to attendees of the event."  Newsweek.   

It is a stupid CPAC prop for the toilet bowl that is CPAC

6 mins ago, KnewBee said:

"Man Poses as Jan. 6 Prisoner in Mock Prison Cell at CPAC"  

"One booth at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Dallas featured a man posing as a detainee from the January 6, 2021, Capitol riots in a mock cell, according to attendees of the event."  Newsweek.   

It is a stupid CPAC prop for the toilet bowl that is CPAC

No kidding.

I thought it was a real cell and the one next door was simply selling T-Shirts to the inmates.   :point:

23 hours ago, phishallways said:

They should also do a mock up of the 1/6 hearings. Maybe put a bunch of bleating goats in a row of chairs behind a desk..

Most of the democrat weeman are busy eating leaves, and tin cans...

17 hours ago, KnewBee said:

BTW, I think MTG is about to perform fela.....   Ah, never mind

Straka's gay

On 8/7/2022 at 0:42 PM, codfish said:

"Capitol attack convict Brandon Straka weeps in a cage as he brings his January 6 'silent disco' performance art to CPAC - and Marjorie Taylor Greene climbs in to pray with him"

FZZ0_-8XwAIMMST.jpg

FZZ0zuzXkAIGtRu.jpg

What advice? Have someone from the media call the Joe Biden show , see if you can do a prisoner swap with Brittney Griner ?