fishweewee

las vegas smoke shop owner fed up with antifa

Rate this topic

67 posts in this topic

14 mins ago, Linesidesonthefly said:

Nevada is a stand your ground state. My bet is this will stand as he’s good to go. 

~
Hoping for the owners sake a guy jumping over the counter in a mask, during a robbery, is considered aggressive enough for a self-defense case, IMO it should be.

37 mins ago, Linesidesonthefly said:

Nevada is a stand your ground state. My bet is this will stand as he’s good to go. 

Hope you're right. There's been much Cali spillover into Nevada for the last 15 years. And they don't just vote. A percentage of them run for local offices.

4 hours ago, aae0130 said:

His life was threatened the second the perp came over the counter……….Does Nevada have any law or policy on fight/flee stuff? 

Correct, he was facing an aggressive individual that moved quickly into a position behind the counter which cornered the owner in his own store.

Cornering any individual in any situation is a hostile action that puts the cornered individual at risk.

The owner neutralized the immediate threat and then sought safety in the back of the shop.

It should be 100% legal for him to shoot in the back and kill the first idiot that stole his tip and turned to leave with it.

These are blights and society, and they should all just be killed at will, almost for sport, until the nonsense stops.

And tax dollars should be used to fix any damage in that store and clean the carpet.

Honestly, the idea of killing Antifa for sport, even if they're not doing something wrong, is something I'd endorse.  Pass a law labeling them as a terrorist organization, and justify the killings in broad daylight and cold blood like that.  Fine with me.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, nalu22 said:

~
Sadly I think you're correct unless the guy has a knife we couldn't see in the video. They'll say you should have let them steal and let insurance pay.

The thinking about using a knife for self defense is that any amount of force will inherently look excessive due to the intimacy involved in using a knife, it is an up close and personal weapon that requires aggression to use.

Is there really a difference between shooting 7 times and stabbing 7 times?

The owner immediately stopped his stabs when the attacker quit fighting, aka was no longer a threat.

Edited by Beastly Backlash

This store owner should get a medal, and he should be given bonus points for having the presence of mind to change levels while stabbing the criminals.

Shoulders, center mass, leg, yeah, keep the POS guessing where the next stab is headed.

Two thumbs up.

6 hours ago, Shipwreck said:

I hear you, but none of these idiots expect a knife.  And it happens so fast, quiet, and about the only thing that kid got right in his miserable life were his last words.  "I'm dead."  

The key is you never pull a knife or let them know you have one until they are very close.  Make it a suprise.  The wife and I were walking and some crazy dude down by the canal 'approached' us.  I was pretty sure it was nothing and it wasn't but he got danger close to us before we just moved on.  My wife looks over as I put the SOG Vulcan back in my waistband.  "Where did that come from?"  Neither of them saw it come out.  lol

Good shoot.

btw, ArcLock is my favorite whats yours?

Karambit.

Posted (edited)

Each antifa wet noodle joins up thinking they are going to be the next Che Guevara…..:laugh:    Watching them wake up to reality is hilarious. 

Edited by aae0130

8 mins ago, aae0130 said:

Each antifa wet noodle joins up thinking they are going to be the next Che Guevara…..:laugh:    Watching them wake up to reality is hilarious. 

Was that Antifa or just a couple of white kids trying to rob a shop without any clue what they're doing?  

5 mins ago, Heron25 said:

Was that Antifa or just a couple of white kids trying to rob a shop without any clue what they're doing?  

Either way, that "kind" of person should be hunted for sport

And the fact that they were white makes it even better.

3 mins ago, Heron25 said:

Not sure………the thread title does mention Antifa. The perps dressed like Antifa. The creature getting manhandled did fight in typical Antifa fashion. 

area business owners should all chip in and pay his rent for a few month or two.  He made sure those 2 thug POS won't try this again.  hehe, well, how disrespectful of me.  One won't be trying anything but a black suit and a casket.  

5 hours ago, dena said:

When I worked nights, we sent a guy out to a 24 hour Chinese joint to get lunch. Place was closed, with police tape around it.

Apparently a jogger came by, and needed some food. He thought jumping the counter and going into the back was the way to go about that.

His mistake in judgment was not knowing their were about 10 people back there. They took the chef's knives to him, sliced him up like a ham, bled him out like a tuna, and left him where he fell.

Kept cooking, though...customer called the cops, saw the guy go in, and never come out.

Why should they have to miss out on a night's pay because some POS tried to rob them?

**** that.