fishweewee

las vegas smoke shop owner fed up with antifa

Rate this topic

67 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

His life was threatened the second the perp came over the counter……….Does Nevada have any law or policy on fight/flee stuff? 

Edited by aae0130

1 hour ago, ken r said:

Who wants to bet he gets charged with murder?

Nevada is CHOCK FULL of liberals.

Should have fallen backwards and knocked the camera offline then taken care of business.  You need to rehearse things like this.

1 min ago, Surf bomber said:

The owner should of dragged him into the desert and let the critters get rid of the rectum …

or this

I don't know why folks think the chinks are easy targets. There are a million stories of them fighting back.

Roof Koreans being #1 in my memory.

Fwck alound and find out. 

1 hour ago, Shipwreck said:

Put it in your fist on your ring and pinky finger and it is a great weapon in a brawl.  Best bet is nice and low key, they will never see you deploy if you practice.

I have a Brous Blade.   Same thing it’s in the pointer and middle fingers in my fist.  Excellent EDC

Posted (edited)

Hopping the counter and the dead dude's demeanor during the run up is disturbing.  Also he waited for his accomplice to grab something and then he hopped the counter when he turned his back.  A good defense lawyer can make a reasonable argument that he felt he was being attacked or ambushed.

Edited by Shipwreck

When I worked nights, we sent a guy out to a 24 hour Chinese joint to get lunch. Place was closed, with police tape around it.

Apparently a jogger came by, and needed some food. He thought jumping the counter and going into the back was the way to go about that.

His mistake in judgment was not knowing their were about 10 people back there. They took the chef's knives to him, sliced him up like a ham, bled him out like a tuna, and left him where he fell.

Kept cooking, though...customer called the cops, saw the guy go in, and never come out.

5 mins ago, On The Rocks said:

I have a Brous Blade.   Same thing it’s in the pointer and middle fingers in my fist.  Excellent EDC

I carry a 5 dollar bait knife, two different ones, actually.

Cheap, effective, and no big loss if it gets lost, stolen, or broken, and there are millions of ones out there just like them.

The second one is to plant on my opponent, after he is down, and forgot his...

22 mins ago, dena said:

I carry a 5 dollar bait knife, two different ones, actually.

Cheap, effective, and no big loss if it gets lost, stolen, or broken, and there are millions of ones out there just like them.

The second one is to plant on my opponent, after he is down, and forgot his...

Smart!

7 hours ago, fishweewee said:

robbers

awesome, just awesome!!! This made my day.  More maggot food, MLM.  Neighborhood a little safer today.  Good stab, no mercy, good riddance.

1 hour ago, mitchell master said:

Excessive force. Shop owner is going to prison.

~
Sadly I think you're correct unless the guy has a knife we couldn't see in the video. They'll say you should have let them steal and let insurance pay.

40 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

Hopping the counter and the dead dude's demeanor during the run up is disturbing.  Also he waited for his accomplice to grab something and then he hopped the counter when he turned his back.  A good defense lawyer can make a reasonable argument that he felt he was being attacked or ambushed.

~
That defense IMO will depend on how "Progressive" the state is, in Florida you could make that case and win based on exactly what you wrote.

Is there anything this generation of peckerwoods doesn't suck at. That was the most effeminate robbery I've ever seen.