las vegas smoke shop owner fed up with antifa

Rate this topic

fishweewee

In flip flops even.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

26 mins ago, ridenfish said:

Love it. He warmed the scumbag. 
I’m sure leftists are crying for the thug though. 

Hopefully the store owner wises up and get a gun and some training.  Next time the criminal thugs  might have one. 

I hear you, but none of these idiots expect a knife.  And it happens so fast, quiet, and about the only thing that kid got right in his miserable life were his last words.  "I'm dead."  

The key is you never pull a knife or let them know you have one until they are very close.  Make it a suprise.  The wife and I were walking and some crazy dude down by the canal 'approached' us.  I was pretty sure it was nothing and it wasn't but he got danger close to us before we just moved on.  My wife looks over as I put the SOG Vulcan back in my waistband.  "Where did that come from?"  Neither of them saw it come out.  lol

Good shoot.

btw, ArcLock is my favorite whats yours?

Edited by Shipwreck

"He's a good stick" - Mr. Miyagi"  ~  "Yep!" - Captain Dingo

"How are you doing that" - Jimmy the Mate  ~  "Shipwreck is one of those guys!" - Capt. Freddy Gamboa

23 mins ago, ridenfish said:

Love it. He warmed the scumbag. 
I’m sure leftists are crying for the thug though. 

Hopefully the store owner wises up and get a gun and some training.  Next time the criminal thugs  might have one. 

I think he handled it well though……..

“Shall not be infringed” was the “talk to the hand” of that period. (Me 2022)

2 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

I like my Snarl too.

You mentioned that one before, I looked it up and bought one. Nice little blade.

The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

Edward Bloom

1 min ago, Riverboat33 said:

You mentioned that one before, I looked it up and bought one. Nice little blade.

Put it in your fist on your ring and pinky finger and it is a great weapon in a brawl.  Best bet is nice and low key, they will never see you deploy if you practice.

"How are you doing that" - Jimmy the Mate  ~  "Shipwreck is one of those guys!" - Capt. Freddy Gamboa

14 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

Put it in your fist on your ring and pinky finger and it is a great weapon in a brawl.  Best bet is nice and low key, they will never see you deploy if you practice.

Yep, I like a fixed blade that doesn't show.

The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

Edward Bloom

6 mins ago, mitchell master said:

Excessive force. Shop owner is going to prison.

Yeah, I watched it again.  I dont see a threat to the owner.  No gun or knife pulled on him.  I dont think prison, but his life is essentially good and ****ed for a while.