Mokes

I need a good Espresso/Cappachino machine

Rate this topic

339 posts in this topic

300 bucks or less. Anyone have anything they like? Looking for something on the smaller side. I don't want some massive Steampunk machine that takes up the whole counter. 

classy-stylish.gif

Jura-will do coffee/Espresso/cappuccino by the cup at the press of a button.  Look for a used machine if you don’t want to dish out the bread. You’ll probably only get monkey pox once from it.

4 mins ago, Slack Tidings said:

Jura-will do coffee/Espresso/cappuccino by the cup at the press of a button.  Look for a used machine if you don’t want to dish out the bread. You’ll probably only get monkey pox once from it.

For $300?

5 mins ago, Slack Tidings said:

Did you just come out of the closet?

I used a delonghi for years before graduating to Breville 870 (Steampunk you dont want). Delonghi makes a decent cup. Good for an entry level machine

7 mins ago, Slack Tidings said:

Those are right in my price range.

Edited by Mokes