recoil

F/S Custom Lami 1201M

12 posts in this topic

Selling a new, never fished custom Lamiglas GSB1201M rod.  Fuji SIC Tip & 7 Fuji SIC Guides gold under wrapped with 2 coats of UV resistant finish, Fuji HD reel seat, Hook keeper and X flock butt,  Cut 2 inches at butt to 9'10" , 22 1/2 inches to end of butt to center of the reel seat. Built for a VS 150.  Top quality build and components as the builder made this for himself.

This is a 1 piece so no shipping.  $300 picked up in north Jersey.

20220724_191341.jpg

20220724_191349.jpg

20220724_191356.jpg

20220724_191456.jpg

20220724_191613.jpg

nice rod and price. who is the builder and do you fish moco? might like to see it. sweet spot? i want to put a 200 on it. you ever try it with one?

The rod was built by Bob Caracozzo.  The rod was never fished so I don't know about the sweet spot or a 200 but I imagine it would be fine.

I'm up in the Bergen County area and IBSP on occasion.

6 hours ago, recoil said:

The rod was built by Bob Caracozzo.  The rod was never fished so I don't know about the sweet spot or a 200 but I imagine it would be fine.

I'm up in the Bergen County area and IBSP on occasion.

thanks recoil. and RIP finchaser. i picked up quite a few things from bob in the bst over the years. 

i don’t fish the park myself, but let me know if you are headed down there and i will let you know if i am up your way. i will pm you my number but any deals/offers will of course be on the thread. in the meantime, good luck with the sale. seems like a nice deal and surprised its still here. 

25 mins ago, rocco said:

thanks recoil. and RIP finchaser. i picked up quite a few things from bob in the bst over the years. 

i don’t fish the park myself, but let me know if you are headed down there and i will let you know if i am up your way. i will pm you my number but any deals/offers will of course be on the thread. in the meantime, good luck with the sale. seems like a nice deal and surprised its still here. 

Will do, Thanks.

11 hours ago, rocco said:

nice rod and price. who is the builder and do you fish moco? might like to see it. sweet spot? i want to put a 200 on it. you ever try it with one?

Rocco,  the 200 is a good reel for the 1201m.  

13 mins ago, Slaptail said:

Rocco,  the 200 is a good reel for the 1201m.  

:th:

yep, mainly want to see the gathering guide and spacing before that since its a custom, and get a sense of the weight and flex.