recoil

F/S Custom Lami 1201M

12 posts in this topic

Selling a new, never fished custom Lamiglas GSB1201M rod.  Fuji SIC Tip & 7 Fuji SIC Guides gold under wrapped with 2 coats of UV resistant finish, Fuji HD reel seat, Hook keeper and X flock butt,  Cut 2 inches at butt to 9'10" , 22 1/2 inches to end of butt to center of the reel seat. Built for a VS 150.  Top quality build and components as the builder made this for himself.

This is a 1 piece so no shipping.  $300 picked up in north Jersey.

 

20220724_191341.jpg

20220724_191349.jpg

20220724_191356.jpg

20220724_191456.jpg

20220724_191613.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice rod and price. who is the builder and do you fish moco? might like to see it. sweet spot? i want to put a 200 on it. you ever try it with one?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The rod was built by Bob Caracozzo.  The rod was never fished so I don't know about the sweet spot or a 200 but I imagine it would be fine.

I'm up in the Bergen County area and IBSP on occasion.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, recoil said:

The rod was built by Bob Caracozzo.  The rod was never fished so I don't know about the sweet spot or a 200 but I imagine it would be fine.

I'm up in the Bergen County area and IBSP on occasion.

 

thanks recoil. and RIP finchaser. i picked up quite a few things from bob in the bst over the years. 

 

i don’t fish the park myself, but let me know if you are headed down there and i will let you know if i am up your way. i will pm you my number but any deals/offers will of course be on the thread. in the meantime, good luck with the sale. seems like a nice deal and surprised its still here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 mins ago, rocco said:

thanks recoil. and RIP finchaser. i picked up quite a few things from bob in the bst over the years. 

 

i don’t fish the park myself, but let me know if you are headed down there and i will let you know if i am up your way. i will pm you my number but any deals/offers will of course be on the thread. in the meantime, good luck with the sale. seems like a nice deal and surprised its still here. 

Will do, Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, rocco said:

nice rod and price. who is the builder and do you fish moco? might like to see it. sweet spot? i want to put a 200 on it. you ever try it with one?

 

Rocco,  the 200 is a good reel for the 1201m.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 mins ago, Slaptail said:

Rocco,  the 200 is a good reel for the 1201m.  

:th:

 

yep, mainly want to see the gathering guide and spacing before that since its a custom, and get a sense of the weight and flex. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.