Should Alex Jones have to pay the parents of Sandy Hook?

Rate this topic

JimG

1 min ago, fish'nmagician said:

Republicans are weird,

they all spout the nonsense crafted by people they later claim can't be taken seriously.

I endorse your earlier dismissal.   

Yoh should troll in your forum

8 mins ago, Heron25 said:

Interesting question.  Speaking for myself, I would be so numb from the loss of my child that I wouldn't give two **** what's going on in the world.  I would be grieving alone or at a convention hall full of people.  

And eventually you would have to move on with your life and remember your child with love.

Then some asshat who was listening to Jones finds you and says it was all an act your kid never existed and this happens for years with multiple asshats as Jones is still claiming it’s a hoax and making money off the lie.

8 mins ago, Jay Dog said:

And eventually you would have to move on with your life and remember your child with love.

Then some asshat who was listening to Jones finds you and says it was all an act your kid never existed and this happens for years with multiple asshats as Jones is still claiming it’s a hoax and making money off the lie.

Do you endorse Trump suing the democrat party for the fake Russian dossier?

I bet he gets alot more harassment and threats then the sandy hook parents.

Edited by JimG

2 mins ago, Jay Dog said:

Is Jones still claiming it's a hoax?  I have never listened to him, so I don't know.  

Sometimes, when you're in a dark place, you think you've been buried, but you've actually been planted.  

3 mins ago, Heron25 said:

Is Jones still claiming it's a hoax?  I have never listened to him, so I don't know.  

I saw that he claimed in his testimony that admitted it wasn't a hoax on his show a long time ago.   

I don't know the particulars.   I don't even know where to find his show...or if it still exists

Remember when Biden called a guy fat and a liar on national TV for questioning his role in Hunter's business dealings?

Seems like defamation to me.  I think that guy should get  $150M after how Biden profited from those lies

Edited by jkrock

"mother Theresa was a POS"-fish'nmagician

7 mins ago, JimG said:

Do you endorse Trump suing the democrat party for the fake Russian dossier?

I bet he gets alot more harassment and threats then the sandy hook parents.

Go for it.

I don’t think the dossier is all true but I do think Trump does not want to reveal his business dealings in Moscow either…. 

In me the scientist, Always stuck on, always trying this. I try to live on science alone. Analysis and freaky sensitivity, We've gotta live on science alone" Dandy Warhols

11 mins ago, Jay Dog said:

Correct.

Jones does not attract the sane  and logical….

fwiw, I cannot believe Jones is only 48. Dude is a rough looking 48. 

In me the scientist, Always stuck on, always trying this. I try to live on science alone. Analysis and freaky sensitivity, We've gotta live on science alone" Dandy Warhols

2 mins ago, RIRockhound said:

Go for it.

I don’t think the dossier is all true but I do think Trump does not want to reveal his business dealings in Moscow either…. 

It's not my lawsuit.

I'm not going for anything

2 mins ago, RIRockhound said:

Go for it.

Did the Sandy Hook parents have to reveal their dealings with the US government as part of this lawsuit?  I'm confused on who is on trial here

"mother Theresa was a POS"-fish'nmagician