Sandflee

Brittney Griner in RUSSIA

Rate this topic

424 posts in this topic

These limp wristers always come running in here with their chin out, and then disappear after their  stupid is pointed out. 

Posted (edited)

So... Russia is ready to negotiate, Since this B Baller went to Russia with drugs we will give....

requested last month that a former colonel from the country’s domestic spy agency, who was convicted of murder in Germany last year, be included in the US’ proposed swap of notorious arms dealer Viktor Bout 

I hope she is not welcomed with open arms 

Edited by Sandflee

5 hours ago, cleatis said:

“Wrongful imprisonment”

:laugh: Must be a member of the Dindu tribe.

2 hours ago, Tom T said:

In any event the time away and her lack of accessibility to appropriate hair care products is taking its toll.

For a second yesterday I thought it was Kareem Abdul Jabbar in the jail cell.

She looks like the love child of Kareem Abdul Jabbar and Stevie Wonder, with a sprinkle of Al Green. 

14 hours ago, adam42 said:

Never thought I'd live to see the day where US citizens are rounded up and given draconian sentences on exaggerated charges by a foreign dictatorship and half of America would cheer.

Yes she was dumb (I imagine she did bring it in but we honestly don't even know if she was under duress and felt she was effed no matter what so it was better to play along. Marc Fogel says the pot was his but Trevor Reed insists he's innocent so who knows). This could have happened to any of us.

No, she shouldn't be exchanged for an arms dealer.

In fact, she shouldn't be exchanged at all, it's moral hazard and rewards any country which has issues with us by simply rounding up and jailing Americans until they have enough that are worthy of an exchange.

She is not the first American to be jailed recently under absurd sentences, she's just the only one important enough to get everyone's attention. Russia is clearly targeting Americans and arresting them to use as leverage.

This is not a moment to gloat and cheer regardless of how you feel about her or her politics. Remember, another person in jail on nonsense over there is a former marine, another is a former employee at our Russian embassy. Are those two people ungrateful people who hate America as well and got what they deserved? 

There shouldn't be partisanship here. The general tone of this thread is horrifying

Search out a safe space and grow a pair while you’re there. 

16 hours ago, adam42 said:

There shouldn't be partisanship here.

How is this partisan? Are you saying one party hates America, what it stands for, refuses to show respect for it and tries to stop the national anthem from being played? I thought it was just this piece of ****? 

Just now, TimS said:

How is this partisan? Are you saying one party hates America, what it stands for, refuses to show respect for it and tries to stop the national anthem from being played? I thought it was just this piece of ****? 

Adam is weird. All Adams are weird. 

4 hours ago, charloots said:

This isn’t even considered a felony stop over there. Seal would **** his pants in Russia.

190CEFE8-E5FC-4E3B-A800-7D4C829F0199.gif

To be fair I get the impression seal **** his pants right here in America. 

Probably wearing diapers now.