Bible belt state rejects "government mandated forced birth"

Rate this topic

zak-striper

13 hours ago, Knight771 said:

Actually, we see it is the people who are

Are you saying you have first hand experience with, live among.. these Bible Belters?

13 hours ago, Knight771 said:

are nihilists and believe in nothing (like you?)

like me? Not at all. Imperfect being, living in accordance with moral compass, installed early in life and honed through time, believing that science is in no conflict with Creator. 

8 hours ago, Knight771 said:

Killing a human being in the womb is imposing your belief on someone else big time, isn't it??.  You don't think very deeply, do you??

Why is it that .. ones like you.. and EBHarvey... resort to hurling insults at someone who clearly presents a differing perspective?
Why is that? .. 

30 mins ago, Shhh....Now said:

to clarify.. and repeat what I've said..

A Dem landslide in Nov is what I predict.. Not what I hopes happens

~
Taint habbening. 

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." 

6 hours ago, ifishthebadspots said:

Preach!

56215ef59dd7cc03308b7589.jpeg

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here.  Typically, marxists like you attack religion because it interferes with your own collectivist religious beliefs, I get it.  But all the great and lesser religions is just mankinds' many ways of seeing God. 

You're a default stupid Atheist because intellectually, Atheism is a dying concept, having been reduced by Science.  I know you think Atheism makes you all phoney smart and trendy but really, you don't know what you don't know.  Default Stupid. 

Edited by Knight771

9 hours ago, Shhh....Now said:

Why is it that .. ones like you.. and EBHarvey... resort to hurling insults at someone who clearly presents a differing perspective?
Why is that? .. 

Because I don't like leftists like you.  I despise you and your self-anointed, faux superiority, your desire to impose your mores, lack of morals and heavy handed and growing government on the rest of society. 

Your perspective in this case, is responsible for the killing of more than 70 million human beings, almost all of them for convenience.  Your perspective in other cases, have made our major cities all but unlivable, are trying to turn the nation into Cuba Nord against the will of a majority of Americans, etc. etc., etc.  

Perspective is a funny thing.  It gets really serious when it becomes reality.  Government control and power are something else.

Liberalism is Leprosy

Political Correctness is the Sharia of Liberalism

Atheism is the Opiate of the Liberal

9 hours ago, Shhh....Now said:

Are you saying you have first hand experience with, live among.. these Bible Belters?

like me? Not at all. Imperfect being, living in accordance with moral compass, installed early in life and honed through time, believing that science is in no conflict with Creator. 

My, my that is certainly a mouthful, but you still wind up in the same port as Joe Stalin.

As to "Bible Belters", it is a nice pejorative for leftists and makes them feel all superior inside when they are not superior to an eggplant.  But there you are.

Edited by Knight771

1 hour ago, Knight771 said:

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here.  Typically, marxists like you attack religion because it interferes with your own collectivist religious beliefs, I get it.  But all the great and lesser religions is just mankinds' many ways of seeing God. 

You're a default stupid Atheist because intellectually, Atheism is a dying concept, having been reduced by Science.  I know you think Atheism makes you all phoney smart and trendy but really, you don't know what you don't know.  Default Stupid. 

There is no god, you should've gone over that in middle school along with Santa and the tooth fairy. Are you that afraid of the unknown? But then again, you are not acting nice, you might end up in a spicy part of the underground. Why would god and almighty angels want a whiny, mean-spirited moron up there with them? You ain't getting through that gate, George.

Then what is this, an attempt to claim science by a brainwashed fanatic? This is a new take, I thought your gibberish couldn't make less sense - yet here we are ha, ha. I don't know what "science" they taught you at the ratty cult sessions you attend, but it certainly has nothing to do with what actual scientists believe. What denomination of morality do you belong to, the money gobblers or the kid diddlers? It's easier to laugh at you once I know which rag you worship.

57 mins ago, ifishthebadspots said:

There is no god, you should've gone over that in middle school along with Santa and the tooth fairy. Are you that afraid of the unknown? But then again, you are not acting nice, you might end up in a spicy part of the underground. Why would god and almighty angels want a whiny, mean-spirited moron up there with them? You ain't getting through that gate, George.

Then what is this, an attempt to claim science by a brainwashed fanatic? This is a new take, I thought your gibberish couldn't make less sense - yet here we are ha, ha. I don't know what "science" they taught you at the ratty cult sessions you attend, but it certainly has nothing to do with what actual scientists believe. What denomination of morality do you belong to, the money gobblers or the kid diddlers? It's easier to laugh at you once I know which rag you worship.

Gosh, where to start with you.  I think you must be about 17 or 18 with that childish rant.  Bigots sound like you, which I guess makes you a raving bigot.  But you're a leftist so it fits.  You managed to check all the stupid blocks, though you forgot the Crusades and the Inquisition so your freshman liberal arts professors would be disappointed in you.  You need to brush up.

Know what??  Your rant here is so childish, so emotional, so bereft of intelligence, I'm just gonna keep it and post it for when I am trying to give people a good idea of just how leftists manage to be enraged, bigoted, arrogant and wrong at the same time.  I think even the other lefties might be a bit embarrassed at the above since it shows one of their folks with the mask off.

Too funny.

Liberalism is Leprosy

Political Correctness is the Sharia of Liberalism

Atheism is the Opiate of the Liberal (see above)

Goes to show when women are allowed to have a say, instead of old white men hell bent on taking away their reproductive health autonomy, they’re a powerful force to be reckoned with.  They recognized their reproductive health freedom and rights are being threatened, to make them second class citizens not to be trusted with making decisions.  

Kudos to the women of Kansas.  Dorothy would have been proud.  

4 mins ago, GeoffT said:

Goes to show when women are allowed to have a say, instead of old white men hell bent on taking away their reproductive health autonomy, they’re a powerful force to be reckoned with.  They recognized their reproductive health freedom and rights are being threatened, to make them second class citizens not to be trusted with making decisions.  

Kudos to the women of Kansas.  Dorothy would have been proud.  

Maybe you don’t understand what the SCOTUS did and didn’t do? 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James