ProSkateFisherman

Funny question…

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

Just now, wok167 said:

No one wants to encounter a "log" in the water, or find a surprise while digging their toes in the sand.

Haven’t found a human turd but the rotten, no good, leashless bastid dog walkers sure love to make sure you watch your step. Especially next to the OC jetty. I don’t want to get on the rocks until I have to because it’s just easier to walk in the sand sometimes but there is so much dog sh*t in the summer that I have to dance around it until I get on the rocks. Nothing makes me angrier than people not picking up dog crap. I could talk about my hatred for them for hours haha… but I’ll save it for another time for now.

2 mins ago, ProSkateFisherman said:

Haven’t found a human turd but the rotten, no good, leashless bastid dog walkers sure love to make sure you watch your step. Especially next to the OC jetty. I don’t want to get on the rocks until I have to because it’s just easier to walk in the sand sometimes but there is so much dog sh*t in the summer that I have to dance around it until I get on the rocks. Nothing makes me angrier than people not picking up dog crap. I could talk about my hatred for them for hours haha… but I’ll save it for another time for now.

Unfortunately, I have encountered the human piles far too often. Even worse, in my mind, is the used TP, Paper Towel, old sock, or underwear that usually accompany the pile.

Right there with you on the dog walkers. Some will even go to the trouble of placing in a plastic bag then leaving it right on the ground. The entitlement that someone else will pick it up for them is worse than just leaving it exposed on the ground.

Posted (edited)

TP and wipes in the truck at all time.  The dunes are you friend.  

ETA: Better have those clickers on though.  

Edited by dj1975232

You can always use the first mile of beach right where little Jonny wants to dig a 3 foot hole! let-em find that buried treasure!

5 gallon bucket, double bagged. And as someone mentioned upthread, wipes in the truck at all times.

CJ caught with his pants down....as I recall he was in his camper when we hollered but it took a long time for him to appear....some things you just can't rush....

DSC_2278.JPG