MikeM58

I Voted in the MO Primary this Morning

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

10 mins ago, dena said:

Did you vote for ERIC?

 

I didn't vote in the Republican primary.  Greitens and Schmitt are not who I would have voted for if I had the opportunity.  I'm not sure Trump knows who's running out here! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MikeM58 said:

I thought it was strange when I first moved out here 12 years ago.  This is the first time I didn't vote in the MO primaries with a Republican ballot.  I am concerned that there are 15 people running for the Republican nomination for Senate today, and they all seem like clowns to me.  November will be tough as the choices aren't all that great.  

At least it's better than Georgia where the Republicans nominated a guy with multiple personality disorder as their Senate candidate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 mins ago, The Dude said:

At least it's better than Georgia where the Republicans nominated a guy with multiple personality disorder as their Senate candidate.

Georgia has MTG in the house, so anything is possible! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, jkrock said:

FZOrDMpXgAAYJBh.jpg

Pretty much.  Here in Philly people complain about the violence being committed by repeat offender criminal thugs, the trash and filth, the condition of the roads etc....

but they keep voting for woke leftist idiots over and over again. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ridenfish said:

Pretty much.  Here in Philly people complain about the violence being committed by repeat offender criminal thugs, the trash and filth, the condition of the roads etc....

but they keep voting for woke leftist idiots over and over again. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.....

West St. Louis county where I live and vote, is not facing the same problems as the third world or Philly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 mins ago, MikeM58 said:

West St. Louis county where I live and vote, is not facing the same problems as the third world or Philly.

Not yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, jkrock said:

Not yet

The problems we face are corrupt Republicans and Democrats in the county government.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2022 at 2:41 PM, Nite_Bite_00 said:

in NY you can only vote the primary for the party that you are registered with, and conservatives can't vote in R primaries..

MO seems odd in that aspect. 

I am registered unaffiliated in mass. They ask you which primary ballot you would like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, Dave588 said:

I am registered unaffiliated in mass. They ask you which primary ballot you would like.

And then hand you a Democrat one?  :D:sarc:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2022 at 6:39 AM, MikeM58 said:

West St. Louis county where I live and vote, is not facing the same problems as the third world or Philly.

E. St. Louis is officially the butthole of the midwest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 mins ago, Joe said:

E. St. Louis is officially the butthole of the midwest

E. St. Louis has made a little progress.  It's still a craphole, but I believe North St. Louis county is worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MikeM58 said:

And then hand you a Democrat one?  :D:sarc:

They send registration forms every six months that you fill out, return or get removed from voter registration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Dave588 said:

They send registration forms every six months that you fill out, return or get removed from voter registration.

Doesn't seem very efficient or cost effective, but to each their own. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.