impalervlad

I am back -sort of

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I have been away for some time now because of a long commute to work and health issues. I retired two years ago with the hope of being able to go fishing whenever I wanted but health issues got in the way. Since January I have been having trouble walking any distance. 

I also have an old apple computer that doesn't want to work anymore and a brand new Dell laptop that I'm not used to - it was a retirement gift from my company. So, I have some issues to get over.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to anyone who still remembers me and to those who are still alive to read this - I have said goodbye to lots of friends lately.

I hope to be active on this site going forward. 

Edited by impalervlad
needed to finish up my story

Welcome back and hope your medical issues become less severe. You could check with the resident medical team in the tavern. Usually weed is the prescribed cure regardless of the illness. Seriously enjoy your retirement.

I was driving to Trenton every day when my company relocated and just couldn't do the drive to the beach on weekends.

Then I sold my Suburban after my son-in-law blew up the transmission. I also had bladder stones until I had them removed about six months ago. Now I just have to get my knee and my right hip fixed.

Anyway, I guess I waited too long and life got in the way. But I did enjoy my three female assistants, my nice big private office and my position as a senior associate not to mention the new salary.

22 hours ago, impalervlad said:

I have been away for some time now because of a long commute to work and health issues. I retired two years ago with the hope of being able to go fishing whenever I wanted but health issues got in the way. Since January I have been having trouble walking any distance. 

I also have an old apple computer that doesn't want to work anymore and a brand new Dell laptop that I'm not used to - it was a retirement gift from my company. So, I have some issues to get over.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to anyone who still remembers me and to those who are still alive to read this - I have said goodbye to lots of friends lately.

I hope to be active on this site going forward. 

:wave:

3 hours ago, impalervlad said:

I was driving to Trenton every day when my company relocated and just couldn't do the drive to the beach on weekends.

Then I sold my Suburban after my son-in-law blew up the transmission. I also had bladder stones until I had them removed about six months ago. Now I just have to get my knee and my right hip fixed.

Anyway, I guess I waited too long and life got in the way. But I did enjoy my three female assistants, my nice big private office and my position as a senior associate not to mention the new salary.

Without pictures of the female assistants we can't get what your saying....:cool:

Glad to see you’re back!  Been wondering where you’ve been.  Sorry to hear about your health issues.  Hope to see you on the beach again.