Bill Barr Calls For Special Counsel to Probe Biden

Rate this topic

RiverRaider

On 7/30/2022 at 0:05 PM, Fishhead7 said:

Yes, you are also part of the Deep State, so don't think that we don't know that.

;) 

Partisan complicity is a big part of the 'deep state'. 

The 'politicians' are the figure heads in Washington, the 'front men' if you will.

Day to day operations are run by the people in the background, the ones not 'elected' to their positions. They are the 'deep state's.

Historically, they were mostly bipartisan, not anymore. 

21 hours ago, BrianBM said:

That's certainly true, but alas! VIPs of both parties, or simply of great wealth, always do better.

Yes and they tend to be the folks who tell us those things.  I do believe that all people are created equal in the eyes of the law, but when humans are involved in applying the law then $hit happens.  Like condoning FBI break ins and falsifying records to the FISA court, or the CIA using contractors to torture, etc.

On 7/30/2022 at 4:07 PM, BrianBM said:

He's a lowlife, drugs and his brother's wife and so o, which does not add up to the mastermind of corruption that so many people insist he has to be.

But he is a lawyer... Graduated from Harvard Law School so is got to be pretty intelligent.....

I Fish therefore I Lie

Sorry….Maybe this was said already……I don’t have the time to read the whole thing……maybe later.

From the title alone it sounds like a guy who held the position to do this very thing,  and for some reason that has not been disclosed, failed to do so,  is long out of the position and saying it should be done now, when he damned well knows the person who could do it, is appointed by the person he wants investigated. 

Im on the conservative side of the aisle……but I think Barr now seems like he belongs to the 51 former intelligence officials group. 

Too little too late. Who cares what you think…..you failed to act and you abandoned your post. 

Maybe he misses the excitement and wants to be the special council…….Mueller jr….

Edited by aae0130

“Shall not be infringed” was the “talk to the hand” of that period. (Me 2022)

It’s not apparent to me that Barr failed to do anything he was supposed to do

He failed to act like a political hack 

That seems to have both the harder right and the leftists  upset?

or at least bewildered 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2022 at 11:37 AM, BrianBM said:

No, I'm completely serious. Barr had it for a year, the FBI has plenty of electronics people and can probably borrow as needed from other large entities, and somehow I doubt that the Internet's passionate talking heads, or those on Fox, can match those resources. If the laptop didn't pass his sniff test, that's good enough.

Would you prefer a hypothesis that the New World Order intervened and warned Barr not to touch it?

I've checked my sources in the Illuminati, but haven't got a good answer yet.

The last time I looked the FBI is a part of DOJ.

What is in an FBI file cabinet may not be known or shared with DOJ (re Whitey Bulger type stuff, and I'm not sure about Holder's fast and furious handgun debacle, either).  Also FBI and DOJ are both executive agencies, but I'd be willing to bet POTUS is frequently kept out of operations at DOJ??

On 8/1/2022 at 1:29 PM, RiverRaider said:

It’s not apparent to me that Barr failed to do anything he was supposed to do

He failed to act like a political hack 

That seems to have both the harder right and the leftists  upset?

or at least bewildered 

So then why is he asking for an investigation now? What has changed since then? All the evidence there is now was already in his possession when he was able to act. 

I do realize that it has been scrutinized some more recently, but that is from people outside the government. This same information could have been exposed then if someone actually looked at it. No sir……Barr will not be thought of kindly in my brains history file. He will be in the same folder as Sessions…….The tab will have the following text written on it… “do nothing bureaucrats”

Edited by aae0130

14 hours ago, aae0130 said:

So then why is he asking for an investigation now?

He’s not asking for an investigation now, there’s been an ongoing investigation, he’s asking for a firewall 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

8 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

He’s not asking for an investigation now, there’s been an ongoing investigation, he’s asking for a firewall 

He’s suggested a probe…….with special council. Call it what you like……but he was in a position to do so and did not act. It seems swampy to make these statements now. As I said……maybe more details have come to the surface as of recent, but the source of those details was in his grasp when he was the AG. 

It’s my opinion that Barr was only interested in protecting the reputation of certain alphabet bureaucracies and had no interest in actual Justice. 

Edited by aae0130

I would hold off tell Joe Joe it will happen when he leaves office,  nothing will get done while he is on the big seat . Hey it’s going to take years , Jill Jill Brother Biden and Hunter can sweat it out until them .. soften  them up a bit , Hunter will not have lock jaw ,he will save himself by all means :laugh: and squeal like a pig 

If it has fins i want to catch it 

6 mins ago, Hook I said:

I would hold off tell Joe Joe it will happen when he leaves office,  nothing will get done while he is on the big seat . Hey it’s going to take years , Jill Jill Brother Biden and Hunter can sweat it out until them .. soften  them up a bit , Hunter will not have lock jaw ,he will save himself by all means :laugh: and squeal like a pig 

Hunter will squeal only if a few of the 87 thousand are assigned to his case.