HugeDinghy

Hit and run

Rate this topic

278 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, jeffw said:

Still sad that Tim made the obvious Sharpton reference.

Tim knows what a ‘tall spoon’ is - and Tim know anyone that would steal a car, hit a a little girl’s car, cause all sorts of damage to the car and run away on foot leaving behind two passengers is a piece of **** :read: 

2 hours ago, jeffw said:

Tim referenced Sharpton, no? what does that mean to you? or anyone else want to defend the reference.

I made the reference and I’d happily defend it - some black piece of **** stole a car, crashed into a little girl’s car and then ran away on foot - that is the perfect case for Al Sharpton to take up and claim the car or accident or police or little girl are racist.  Please point out where you suspect I am wrong. 

Just now, TimS said:

Tim knows what a ‘tall spoon’ is - and Tim know anyone that would steal a car, hit a a little girl’s car, cause all sorts of damage to the car and run away on foot leaving behind two passengers is a piece of **** :read: 

so who does Sharpton advocate for, are they all pieces of ****?

4 mins ago, jeffw said:

Seems to be the ones he picks are

Glad she's ok. Yes, definitely get her checkout once the adrenaline wore off.  You RI pd work fast, in NYC if you called in accident stated no one is injured. Minimal wait time is half an hour. 

6 mins ago, jeffw said:

Lol. You funny

1 hour ago, jeffw said:

sadly, you may be right.

Time for introspection jeff.....

1 hour ago, jeffw said:

seemed jarring that an assumption of race would be part of this sad narrative.

No assumption, Jeff, it was the girl’s description that gave it away. The only sad part of this narrative is the piece of **** is still out there. 

8 mins ago, jeffw said:

Have you ever heard of Twanna Brawly? He went all in on that piece of ****. And has done so repeatedly ever since. So, pretty much, if Al Sharpton is in your corner, you ****ed up. 

7 mins ago, jeffw said:

2B67229A-6528-4E35-A395-24B871BF83E2.gif

3 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

She’s really (really) upset but fine physically. Big picture it might be a good thing- wake up cal about how **** can go bad quick. 

Several layers of ****ed up. Glad she’s ok. Sorry she had to go through that experience.

24 mins ago, jeffw said:

so you all got the spoon reference, congrats.  so why the Sharpton link, guess he's best known for defending

Italians...

amazing that you try to paint my reaction as racist, truly.

what I'm really sorry about making my original post in this thread, which is a serious event.

Sharpton represents the biggest pieces of **** he can find if he thinks he can squeeze some racism out of it. He doesn’t care if they are guilty, as long as they are black and he can imagine a racist angle, he’s in. He’s the epitome of race baiting piece of **** - he’s made a career out of being wrong. 

Lick your wounds and walk away. Your kid is OK. That's all you could ask for and all you will get. Believe me I know.