WTS OG 1321m

Really hate to let this go considering I only bought it last week, and haven't had a chance to fish it yet. Have a bit of an emergency and need the funds at the moment. This is a beautifully wrapped 1321m in mint condition that I purchased off a gentleman on here. I paid $400 for it so asking $350 picked up/meet up North shore, South shore of MA, or canal area. Will post more pics upon request. Thanks guys 

20220727_113815.jpg

20220727_113808.jpg

20220727_113801.jpg

20220727_113746.jpg

20220727_113738.jpg

1 hour ago, Cast Away said:

Couple questions. Do you know roughly how old the blank is or is it the newer released “old school” model? Who built it? Distance to center of reel seat?

According to the gent I bought it off of this is an original gsb with the size 12 tip. Distance to center I believe is roughly 25.5 inches but I can check to make sure, and his friend who is a rod builder built it. It's a beautiful stick let me know if you'd like to check it out!

Edited by Surfrat815

38 mins ago, Surfrat815 said:

According to the gent I bought it off of this is an original gsb with the size 12 tip. Distance to center I believe is roughly 25.5 inches but I can check to make sure, and his friend who is a rod builder built it. It's a beautiful stick let me know if you'd like to check it out!

Yes, if you don’t mind taking a measure for me please. I’m not up on the tip size differences between generation but what I was asking was if this is a supposed pre-2005 blank? Thanks 

52 mins ago, Cast Away said:

Yes, if you don’t mind taking a measure for me please. I’m not up on the tip size differences between generation but what I was asking was if this is a supposed pre-2005 blank? Thanks 

Yeah that's what I meant a pre 2005. I'll measure the reel seat when I get home and let you know!

Edited by Surfrat815

18 hours ago, ExcessiveAngler said:

Super nice Lami, wish you were closer!

Nice repair job on the fender too!

Oh boy, that takes me back a few years to my bondo days LMAO!

GLWS!

EA

LOL! I got a SWEET deal on the truck so the body issues weren't a big deal for me. My cousin works at a shop so I'll probably have him fix her up when I get a chance!

3 hours ago, Cast Away said:

I’ll take it for asking. I can pay you immediately venmo or PayPal but it will be a few weeks until I’m up north to pick it up as I’ll be coming from the Nj/Ny area. If that works, PM me. Thanks

I PM'd you. I can't do paypal/venmo 

• 4 weeks later...