bdowning

Great White Shark sightings...

Rate this topic

121 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, FoulHooker said:

Nah $ is nice though.

It’s literally idiot fishing, nothing to brag about. If someone has a canoe and free time they can cash in. Enjoy it while it lasts, because it’s not going to last. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

On 7/27/2022 at 11:48 AM, FoulHooker said:

Nah $ is nice though.

As long as it keeps you in Bud Light

Edited by Jeff270

5 mins ago, Fiddlehead said:

@FoulHooker is a full time troll. Part time comm bass fisherman. 

Jeez you guys are sensitive.  I am not allowed to state my opinion. But I'm over it Ive said all I needed to say.

By the way follow Monomoy Sportfishing on FB if you want to see sharks.  If the ORV was open at Race Point or Nauset they would be reported more.  They are there everyday all summer long.

May be an image of 4 people, people standing and ocean

18 hours ago, Seadogg said:

It’s literally idiot fishing, nothing to brag about. If someone has a canoe and free time they can cash in. Enjoy it while it lasts, because it’s not going to last. 

This happened before, early 80s, when the fishing was completely in the crapper 

A huge school of large fish was discovered in deep water around Billingsgate.  As you described, idiot fishing of the highest order. Drop a live eel on a 3oz sinker, and hang on. It went on day and night. 

There were no 15 fish limits back then, nor closed days. As long as they were over 36", you were good to go. Guys were going out with 5 dozen fish, and coming in with 500-600lbs of large. Day after day.   Everyone more or less knew these fish were the last of the Mohicans. But, it was legal, so no one cared.

History is now repeating itself with the pogy fishing in ccb.  We never learn.:banghd:

My son said he walked by a dead seal on the beach today with a big chunk missing. In the area where the comms are crushing in the pogies. He also "thinks" he saw another being attacked off of the point. 

1 hour ago, HanoverStriper said:

My son said he walked by a dead seal on the beach today with a big chunk missing. In the area where the comms are crushing in the pogies. He also "thinks" he saw another being attacked off of the point. 

Time for some wetsuiting.:cool:

23 hours ago, z-man said:

a ton of sitings on the Sharktivity app

Dorsal Reports app.. broadens the scope, not exclusive to GWs