The Riddler

Over 90 percent were snagging and dropping Pogys today

Rate this topic

303 posts in this topic

5 mins ago, HopHead said:

....  So sick of this bull****.  Comms do NOTHING to promote sustainability and the CnR mortality line for recs is a steaming pile of horsesheeit.....

Commercial striped bass fishing (with accountable enforced bag limit) was open for 20 days in MA.....unlimited effort (as in C&R) Recreational striped bass fishing is open all year.....

Just now, makaha said:

Commercial striped bass fishing (with accountable enforced bag limit) was open for 20 days in MA.....unlimited effort (as in C&R) Recreational striped bass fishing is open all year.....

And?  No one should be able to keep big breeder size.....they should have to use the same slot we do.  I have no interest in eating a fish that's been swimming for 15+ years but the public has no idea what they're buying.  I never kept big bass even when we could.  Enough of the different rules.

1 hour ago, HopHead said:

And?  No one should be able to keep big breeder size.....they should have to use the same slot we do.  I have no interest in eating a fish that's been swimming for 15+ years but the public has no idea what they're buying.  I never kept big bass even when we could.  Enough of the different rules.

This ^

Why do comms get to kill all the breeders?

6 mins ago, Jeff270 said:

This ^

Why do comms get to kill all the breeders?

Because there are 2000X more recreational fisherman.  Don't tell me people wouldn't keep them because they do now.  Most of the EPOS efforts (which is very little effort) have been geared toward recs with over slot fish onboard.

26 mins ago, FoulHooker said:

Because there are 2000X more recreational fisherman.  Don't tell me people wouldn't keep them because they do now.  Most of the EPOS efforts (which is very little effort) have been geared toward recs with over slot fish onboard.

Right.....punish the poor rec slob.

Does anybody else think these new guys are all one person?

I'm still going with the theory that it's a current or banned long term member trying to F with the forum. Or drive up clicks.

Page after page in several threads of the same stuff.

1 min ago, mikez2 said:

I'm still going with the theory that it's a current or banned long term member trying to F with the forum. Or drive up clicks.

You could be onto something.....I bet NMFS sent them to bash rec guys.  NMFS aka (the commercial fishermen should be the only ones allowed to keep fish commission) hates us.

18 mins ago, mikez2 said:

...I think you're paranoid.....:confused:

31 mins ago, mikez2 said:

Well your wrong.  This is the place to get my say in.   Why does it bother you?

Just now, FoulHooker said:

Well your wrong.  This is the place to get my say in.   Why does it bother you?

It bothers me because you say the same things over and over, in multiple threads. It's obvious you're more interested in stirring **** than getting your say in.

Just now, mikez2 said:

It bothers me because you say the same things over and over, in multiple threads. It's obvious you're more interested in stirring **** than getting your say in.

No..no..no.  Other people say stupid comments about comms again and again so I figured I would keep pumping knowledge that alot of people don't seem to understand.  Go cast net some short tog ya poacher

Lets not forget this is no different than other social media platforms.  If you let it get you upset you; got more issues than worrying about the Striped Bass population

59 mins ago, K Foley said:

Almost time for bob G to drop the hammer again here.

Awwww.......feewings getting bwuised?

What will these guys do for beer money now that the comm bass season is closed? Steal catalytic converters?