snag777

Venmo

Rate this topic

58 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i picked 2 VS reels from market place.

the seler like to get paymant with Venmo.

i had to open acount with Venmo,

i type the nene where i have to pay and 10 names come out i did not know which name is right.

i typed the phone and send $1  make sure that is right person.

i asked and he receved the $1,then i went to Venmo and type rest paymant.Venmo did not sand paymant and lock the acount.

i had to fill investigation list for them and i had to send them my driver license picture.

there respond,we are closed and we have to rewie the acount  we open 7 am monday.

now is 11 am and nobady give a **** about my acount. Venmo is owned  by Pay Pall that is cluter ****.

the guy send me few mesiges i responded i will pay 100% for them and i send him copie email from Venmo.

he was thinking i **** with him and he sold the 2 VS reel.

Venmo **** me up,thank you very much.

Edited by snag777

3 mins ago, snag777 said:

i type the nene where i have to pay and 10 names come out i did not know which name is right.

i asked and he receved the $1,then i went to Venmo and type rest paymant.Venmo did not sand paymant and lock the acount.

i had to fill investigation list for them and i had to send them my driver license picture.

there respond,we are closed and we have to rewie the acount  we open 7 am monday.

now is 11 am and nobady give a **** about my acount. Venmo is owned  by Pay Pall that is cluter ****.

the guy send me few mesiges i responded i will pay 100% for them and i send him copie email from Venmo.

I would stay away from venmo.    use PayPal goods and services or cash only in person.  

I just signed up for Zelle because I'm trying to sell my truck and a guy I was corresponding with said he could send me the money thru zelle. I read all the stuff on their website and it says to only use with people you know and trust.

Well, what's the point of that? If I know and trust them, I can get cash or a check from them. All I keep reading about is the million scams that are out there. 

Posted (edited)

1 min ago, mike NJ said:

I just signed up for Zelle because I'm trying to sell my truck and a guy I was corresponding with said he could send me the money thru zelle.

this dude is trying to scam you; zelle sucks

Edited by sbcbmx112

Just now, sbcbmx112 said:

this dude is trying to scam you; zelle sucks

Yeah, I figured that out. That's all I'm getting is scammers. Everybody wants to send me full price for a 20 year old truck sight unseen. I might just push it off a cliff

38 mins ago, snag777 said:

your jib sir, it’s got a nice cut. are you mad? 

16 mins ago, Otter said:

your jib sir, it’s got a nice cut. are you mad? 

no i talk like that all time,i say what  is good or bad.

29 mins ago, mike NJ said:

I just signed up for Zelle because I'm trying to sell my truck and a guy I was corresponding with said he could send me the money thru zelle. I read all the stuff on their website and it says to only use with people you know and trust.

Well, what's the point of that? If I know and trust them, I can get cash or a check from them. All I keep reading about is the million scams that are out there. 

Your truck is less than 2 grands?  zelle has a daily limit, there is no recourse for the sender if anything goes wrong.

Just now, hobobob said:

Your truck is less than 2 grands?  zelle has a daily limit, there is no recourse for the sender if anything goes wrong.

Nope. 3 grand. All stuff I've learned after I signed up. 

what is new ?  no proper justice,crime is booming 

cop close cleveland stole money from dead person.

Posted (edited)

9 mins ago, Mokes said:

The English language is dead. 

it is beter to speak brouken english and be trusted.

than speak perfect and be cruked.

when i bouth the reels and he sold them to defrent person.

i do not trust that person any more.

if you like to know who it was .

check my conversation list.

Edited by snag777