RAW

Another sewage leak in Wells Harbor today

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Holy crap, they never say exactly. About 3 weeks ago 3 excavators were in the marsh and water on Drakes island sides, possible guess is they crushed the pipes? We’ll see

71ABA61F-1E65-4DBF-A3F4-99A3B2D87106.jpeg

There must be some wonderful aromas wafting through the breeze down there...  

2 mins ago, Roccus7 said:

There must be some wonderful aromas wafting through the breeze down there...  

People will be begging to hang out with anyone fishing with raw bait in the 90+ degree sun as that will be the only thing to hide the smell...A little...

Posted (edited)

As typical other than police closing everything, the Town doesn’t comment.so when tide goes out with the crap then comes to beaches on high tide it’s cleaned? Yes so tourists pay to swim in crap contaminated water 500-700’ apart!  If I call tomorrow how excuses will there be?

A2E99442-510C-4243-8FEA-3112F2CADB69.jpeg

Edited by RAW
Addition

My nose is all crinkled up just thinking about it.  Hope that Mexican restaurant in Kittery I've eaten at a few times will be closed until things are repaired...

18 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

What's wrong with those idiots?

They really need to get their sh*t together.

No, they are just pumping it out. Really no official details other than 3 rd closure. Photo for effect

6 hours ago, Roccus7 said:

My nose is all crinkled up just thinking about it.  Hope that Mexican restaurant in Kittery I've eaten at a few times will be closed until things are repaired...

If it's that little place on Route 1, it's already closed.   Now a pizza joint.   

3 hours ago, MartyK said:

If it's that little place on Route 1, it's already closed. 

You had me scared because it's been a while, but it's the one on Walker St., which is still there to the delight of my lower GI system...

4 hours ago, Roccus7 said:

You had me scared because it's been a while, but it's the one on Walker St., which is still there to the delight of my lower GI system...

I've never been to that one, but the joint on Route 1 would've delighted your GI system as well, the only problem being not giving you enough time to find a suitable location for your pleasure.   

2 hours ago, MartyK said:

I've never been to that one, but the joint on Route 1 would've delighted your GI system as well, the only problem being not giving you enough time to find a suitable location for your pleasure.   

It's actually really good.  Portsmouth friend who's wife is Mexican approves...

On 7/24/2022 at 7:25 PM, RAW said:

As typical other than police closing everything, the Town doesn’t comment.so when tide goes out with the crap then comes to beaches on high tide it’s cleaned? Yes so tourists pay to swim in crap contaminated water 500-700’ apart!  If I call tomorrow how excuses will there be?

A2E99442-510C-4243-8FEA-3112F2CADB69.jpeg

Chum. 

I am sure, all the boy's to the right of this area, feel like they are being baited....That aroma of Brute...........