Ditchbag

Holy @ uck its hot out

Rate this topic

211 posts in this topic

Too hot to even smoke a bowl outside 

I guess I'll start a fight with the olaydy then go sit in my buddies air conditioning garage .

Yes I know it's summer, it gets hot in the summer. 

I started up the window unit in the garage this morning, set to 79, it is a welcome relief.

I get pretty irritable when my testicles start sticking to my thighs forming bat wings. And me, fresh out of Gold Bond. :soapbox:

In the 90s here and more humid than yesterday. 

It hit 98 then with only 35% humidity.  Not too bad provided you didn't do anything. 

Beats winter any day.

Im sitting under a tree reading a book amd smoking a cigar.  Warmer today than yesterday and not a breezy but still enjoyable.

Would be brutal in full sun.  Shade makes such a difference.

Here in the Boston area, it's 97* right now. Pup wants no part of that. We have an arbor with some vines growing over. It's roughly 12'x18'. I hosed it good and we were sitting underneath it for quite a while. Me wife and pup were quite comfortable. Back inside with the AC now.

Port Newark will be a blast tomorrow for work- it always seems to be 10 degrees hotter in Newark then anyplace else.  

I’m glad I’m way north of you guys. Took a few weeks to help my son at his off grid house. Today, Anchor Point AK it’s going to be 59 degrees. I’ll be coming back in a couple weeks to the soup. Stay cool friends!

Just now, 2GT said:

I’m glad I’m way north of you guys. Took a few weeks to help my son at his off grid house. Today, Anchor Point AK it’s going to be 59 degrees. I’ll be coming back in a couple weeks to the soup. Stay cool friends!

Plenty of char and grayling in the anchor river .

Did you fish it at all?

35 mins ago, Mokes said:

Pool is 88 degrees. It's basically chlorinated soup. 

The Soup” – Is Soup a Meal? – Seinfeld Law

I have done basically nothing the past two days. Yesterday I smoked a rack of ribs and my brain. Got way too baked needed to pull the cord. One effin hit off my bubler and as soon as I exhaled I was like uhoh that wasn't good.

47 mins ago, Mokes said:

Pool is 88 degrees. It's basically chlorinated soup. 

Time to dump some water and refill

36 mins ago, Ditchbag said:

Plenty of char and grayling in the anchor river .

Did you fish it at all?

Ditchbag, I’ve driven over the river multiple time and even down into the recreational area but haven’t fished yet. Our son went dip netting a few days ago and hit the mother load of salmon. I’ve got to get a license and hit Whiskey Gulch for a shot at Halibut and Salmon.