Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Santiago II

Reign of terror: 2022 Edition

Rate this topic

491 posts in this topic

People call religions oppressive, but anytime progressives gain sufficient power, it's the French Revolution all over again. From Stalin to Mao to the woke culture, they terrorize heterodox views into silence. They turn lies into truth and truth into lies.

From culture, where dysfunctional behavior is ignored based on identity. Where your group affiliation determines when and what you can speak about.  Where magic words may never be spoken by some, and freely used by others.

From health and science, where differing opinions are disappeared and naysayers are delicensed. Where professional organizations ignore science and disseminate political propaganda.

From education and justice systems, where they can give groomers access to your kids, where they can medicate and mutilate your children without your consent, where they can take them from you if you fail to adequately affirm their lies.

George Orwell knew what he was talking about. He didn't have a special wisdom to predict the future, he just looked at the past and saw what abandoning core moral truths, and forgetting hard won values, did to humans. Here we are again. Same story book, new chapter.

Worth noting, 1984 didn't end on a happy note.

Posted (edited)

It was not by accident that all of the revolutions you mentioned were soldiered by college students.  Students are smart enough to be easily manipulated with dreams of equality and what not but too stupid to see past their own immediate self gratification.  

Edited by Cayotica

Yes, I've seen squads of the Woke Police cruising through my neighborhood lately, terrorizing known Republicans and locking them up in West Virginia. Or is it in disused Wal-Marts in Texas? I forget.

Wookies, Democrats , I mean  d e m o r a t s became domestic communists with their blessing of DOXXING… their belief in equal wealth has ALL OUT CRAZY , I mean a o c ‘s backing …for the ignorant ones , bidens manifesto will clarify their feeble minds … it’s on your phone ….lol lol lol 

7 hours ago, BrianBM said:

Yes, I've seen squads of the Woke Police cruising through my neighborhood lately, terrorizing known Republicans and locking them up in West Virginia. Or is it in disused Wal-Marts in Texas? I forget.

Look on any college campus or any major city's political apparatus and you'll see it, if you haven't deliberately blinded yourself. 

But liberals agree with the terror and totalitarianism and deviance and so try to minimize it or normalize it. 

Liberalism is Leprosy

Political Correctness is the Sharia of Liberalism

Atheism is the Opiate of the Liberal  

1 hour ago, Knight771 said:

Look on any college campus or any major city's political apparatus and you'll see it, if you haven't deliberately blinded yourself. 

But liberals agree with the terror and totalitarianism and deviance and so try to minimize it or normalize it. 

Liberalism is Leprosy

Political Correctness is the Sharia of Liberalism

Atheism is the Opiate of the Liberal  

The key is deliberately blinding oneself. Notice the inability to address the actual claims.

9 hours ago, Cayotica said:

It was not by accident that all of the revolutions you mentioned were soldiered by college students.  Students are smart enough to be easily manipulated with dreams of equality and what not but too stupid to see past their own immediate self gratification.  

The cultural revolution in China used them as their shock troops. It's amazing how much violence you can get out of the young and idealistic. 

His students beat him to death during the Cultural Revolution. The school called it a suicide

latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-china-cultural-revolution-suicides-snap-story

8 hours ago, BrianBM said:

I think Santiago is trying to have an intelligent discussion.. why don’t you go away 

7 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

I think Santiago is trying to have an intelligent discussion.. why don’t you go away 

He has to defend the marxist zietgiest, don't you know.  As Santiago said, it is amazing what some intelligent people will do to turn away from the monstrosity they've helped create.

14 mins ago, Knight771 said:

He has to defend the marxist zietgiest, don't you know.  As Santiago said, it is amazing what some intelligent people will do to turn away from the monstrosity they've helped create.

I would counter that the average Trump supporter isn't very intelligent.  

Smarter then the average Biden voter! You knew he had dementia and still voted for him! 

Your TDS is showing

I don't know what country this "reign of terror" is happening in, but thankfully, it's not America. 

6 mins ago, The Dude said:

I don't know what country this "reign of terror" is happening in, but thankfully, it's not America. 

Narrowly avoided on Jan 6th 2021 but there were no Guillotines...  

10 hours ago, Santiago II said:

People call religions oppressive, but anytime progressives gain sufficient power, it's the French Revolution all over again. From Stalin to Mao to the woke culture, they terrorize heterodox views into silence. They turn lies into truth and truth into lies.

From culture, where dysfunctional behavior is ignored based on identity. Where your group affiliation determines when and what you can speak about.  Where magic words may never be spoken by some, and freely used by others.

From health and science, where differing opinions are disappeared and naysayers are delicensed. Where professional organizations ignore science and disseminate political propaganda.

From education and justice systems, where they can give groomers access to your kids, where they can medicate and mutilate your children without your consent, where they can take them from you if you fail to adequately affirm their lies.

George Orwell knew what he was talking about. He didn't have a special wisdom to predict the future, he just looked at the past and saw what abandoning core moral truths, and forgetting hard won values, did to humans. Here we are again. Same story book, new chapter.

Worth noting, 1984 didn't end on a happy note.

Religions certainly can be oppressive. You live where you can have any religion you want. (I assume at least) 

Why should that be forced on others? 

"differing opinions are disappeared" - Well now you're just contradicting yourself. The very nature of your argument is wanting to force others to abide by your belief system. No thanks. 

44 mins ago, Booty_Warrior420 said:

Religions certainly can be oppressive. You live where you can have any religion you want. (I assume at least) 

Why should that be forced on others? 

"differing opinions are disappeared" - Well now you're just contradicting yourself. The very nature of your argument is wanting to force others to abide by your belief system. No thanks. 

Just another who thinks their god is somehow superior to anyone else's. They want nothing more than the Christian version of Sharia law.