Dlegg96

Inshore and FW Rods

19 posts in this topic

Moving and need to clear some room. All prices picked up Brookline MA. 

Star Rods VPR Spinning 7’ 1/8th-5/8th oz. Brand new with plastic wrapped handles and tag (warranty replacement) - $200

Penn Allegiance II Casting 7’ 3/4 - 2 1/2 oz - used maybe twice $45

Shimano Prototype (unmarked) Spinning 7’ 1/4-5/8oz and Contour Spinning 7 1/4-3/4oz Lot - Both Great Shape - $100

Abu Garcia Vendetta Spinning 6’6” 1/8-1/2 oz medium - well used - glued on replacement tip - $15 or free with purchase of Abu Casting Lot

Abu Garcia Varitas 7’ Casting Crank 3/8-3/4 Medium - great shape and 6’6 1/4-1oz Medium Heavy Micro Guide (missing 2nd to bottom guide) Lot - $50 

Berkley Amp 7’ casting 3/8-1oz medium heavy, 7’ spinning 3/8-3/4oz medium heavy and 6’6” spinning 1/8-1/2oz medium light, all great shape, lot - $30 or free if they are going to a teen angler.

I would happily take the VPR off your hands if I wasn't so far away.  Good luck with the sale and your move.

7 hours ago, Dlegg96 said:

one last bump, will be on cape on sunday

I just sent a PM with my intent/interest....

Captain Jason Colby

Little Sister Charters

Posted (edited)

I'm interested in one of the VPR Star Rods and would also take the Berkley Amp 7' Spinning 3/8-3/4 for my grandson.

Sorry, I misunderstood the listing and have to retract my offer.

Edited by slicedcornbread

On 7/19/2022 at 2:26 PM, Dlegg96 said:

Moving and need to clear some room. All prices picked up Brookline MA. 

Star Rods VPR Spinning 7’ 1/8th-5/8th oz. Brand new with plastic wrapped handles and tag (warranty replacement) - $200

Penn Allegiance II Casting 7’ 3/4 - 2 1/2 oz - used maybe twice $45

Shimano Prototype (unmarked) Spinning 7’ 1/4-5/8oz and Contour Spinning 7 1/4-3/4oz Lot - Both Great Shape - $100

Abu Garcia Vendetta Spinning 6’6” 1/8-1/2 oz medium - well used - glued on replacement tip - $15 or free with purchase of Abu Casting Lot

Abu Garcia Varitas 7’ Casting Crank 3/8-3/4 Medium - great shape and 6’6 1/4-1oz Medium Heavy Micro Guide (missing 2nd to bottom guide) Lot - $50 

Berkley Amp 7’ casting 3/8-1oz medium heavy, 7’ spinning 3/8-3/4oz medium heavy and 6’6” spinning 1/8-1/2oz medium light, all great shape, lot - $30 or free if they are going to a teen angler.

Respectfully offer $150 picked up for the VPR and would gladly take the 7' spinning Amp for my son

3 hours ago, Any Luck Buddy said:

Respectfully offer $150 picked up for the VPR and would gladly take the 7' spinning Amp for my son

$200 really is a fair deal. Lowest I can go is $185 and will keep it for any less. Will toss in the 7’amp

20 mins ago, Dlegg96 said:

$200 really is a fair deal. Lowest I can go is $185 and will keep it for any less. Will toss in the 7’amp

Sounds good.  I will take it