55555s

Defining Centrism- What is a Political Moderate?

Rate this topic

205 posts in this topic

Just now, RiverRaider said:

Can you name 5 moderate democrats  on the national stage ?

There are no moderate Democrats.

Only those that support the party agenda and those who are dead.

17 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

I’m a  classical liberal 

Not many of us left 

So you are a supporter of the liberal world order.  You should speak out more about that and help to educate your fellow travelers who don't understand that term.

22 mins ago, PlumFishing said:

And liberal. Knight thinks he’s a leper and Long Wader thinks he’s an equivocal fence sitter. 

Raider is a two finger typist.  The other fingers fell off.

Just now, RiverRaider said:

Leper jokes are hard 

They really are.  I think it is because there are so few opportunities to make them that one falls out of practice.

29 mins ago, PlumFishing said:

And liberal. Knight thinks he’s a leper and Long Wader thinks he’s an equivocal fence sitter. 

And he’s also a flag burner. 

1 min ago, fishinambition said:

Classical liberals were the first flag burners.

We used to run their wagons off into the ditch when we were on our way to market.

Just now, PlumFishing said:

And he’s also a flag burner. 

Leper

Fence post rider

Flag burner

It just keeps getting worse for him.

Raider probably has pronouns in his email signature.

We really should have assumed all this when we found out about the Miata, but it is good to have confirmation.  Probably has a Subaru with a "coexist" bumper sticker, too.

5 mins ago, Slacker said:

We used to run their wagons off into the ditch when we were on our way to market.

I still do

The new miatas are pretty nice. I know a road through the blue ridge mountains where id love to take one. 

Posted (edited)

47 mins ago, PlumFishing said:

Annie, Annie, why am I living 24/7 in your noggin??  I didn't address you or even want to think about you.  You had to bring me into something?  I never call anyone a leper.  That would be awful.

What I do say is that LIBERALISM, the political philosophy and cultural lifestyle which you adhere to, is leprosy.  And that is leprosy on the body politic and the culture and the soul.  Others have said the same thing, "Liberalism rots everything it touches."  "Liberalism ruins everything in time."  Sometimes, I do say to somone that "Liberalism is Leprosy and you're a carrier" but that is different from calling someone a leper, personally.

That's twice in a week where lefties either deliberately lied about what I have said or didn't have the wit to understand what I was saying.

Liberalism is Leprosy

Political Correctness is the Sharia of Liberalism

Atheism is the Opiate of the Liberal.

Edited by Knight771

1 min ago, Knight771 said:

Annie, Annie, why am I living 24/7 in your noggin??  I didn't address you or even want to think about you.  You had to bring me into something?  I never call anyone a leper.  That would be awful.

What I do say is that LIBERALISM, the political philosophy and cultural lifestyle which you adhere to, is leprosy.  And that is leprosy on the body politic and the culture and the soul.  Others have said the same thing, "Liberalism rots everything it touches."  "Liberalism ruins everything in time."  Sometimes, I do say Liberalism is Leprosy and you're a carrier, but that is different from calling someone a leper, personally.

That's twice in a week where lefties either deliberately lied about what I have said or didn't have the wit to understand what I was saying.

Liberalism is Leprosy

Political Correctness is the Sharia of Liberalism

Atheism is the Opiate of the Liberal.

0FBD520E-6142-411E-B191-BEAABF63113F.gif