55555s

Defining Centrism- What is a Political Moderate?

Rate this topic

205 posts in this topic

23 mins ago, 55555s said:

I can do this all day. 

 

Compromising with degenerates, criminals, scumbags, theives, Marxists, etc is a fools errand. 

 

 

You make some good points. I've always said neither side should compromise their core beliefs. Our government system was set up for gridlock and very slow change for a reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I say we eliminate all taxes and all business regulations. I refuse to budge on my position. 

 

I say we eliminate all abortions, even in cases of rape and incest. I refuse to budge on my position.

 

I say a women's place is barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen. I refuse to budge on my position.

 

If you don't think like the above, you're a moderate and part of the problem.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Tailslap said:

For starters willing to vote for either side to try to stop too much movement to one fringe or the other. Zero tribalism. 

No such thing as zero tribalism. I for one demand it to some degree. I think to a point, I'm pretty Moderate. TO A DEGREE .

Edited by Mokes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Mokes said:

No such thing as zero tribalism. I for demand it to some degree. I think to a point, I'm pretty Moderate. TO A DEGREE .

I have no tribe.  I stand alone, a paragon of integrity and virtue. 

Tribes are for the weak... they need numbers for strength.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Mokes said:

No such thing as zero tribalism. I for demand it to some degree. I think to a point, I'm pretty Moderate. TO A DEGREE .

When it comes to voting some can show zero tribalism. You can’t. But some can. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't fit neat little boxes of conservative and liberal. No marching orders from either side for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, Tailslap said:

When it comes to voting some can show zero tribalism. You can’t. But some can. 

That's not really fair.  Mokes likes Tulsi and she's a borderline Marxist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

I say we eliminate all taxes and all business regulations. I refuse to budge on my position. 

 

I say we eliminate all abortions, even in cases of rape and incest. I refuse to budge on my position.

 

I say a women's place is barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen. I refuse to budge on my position.

 

If you don't think like the above, you're a moderate and part of the problem.

 

 

If that's what you believe, you should not compromise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

I don't fit neat little boxes of conservative and liberal. No marching orders from either side for me.

How about putting others in neat little boxes? "Cultist" gets thrown around here quite liberally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, Dogfish Between Jetties said:

If that's what you believe, you should not compromise. 

We would never have become a country if the founding fathers had your mindset.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

I say we eliminate all taxes and all business regulations. I refuse to budge on my position. 

 

I say we eliminate all abortions, even in cases of rape and incest. I refuse to budge on my position.

 

I say a women's place is barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen. I refuse to budge on my position.

 

If you don't think like the above, you're a moderate and part of the problem.

 

 

Uselessness is your repartee. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gamakatsu said:

We would never have become a country if the founding fathers had your mindset.

What was the issue in the 1700's that the founders disagreed on but ended up compromising?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 mins ago, Slacker said:

I have no tribe.  I stand alone, a paragon of integrity and virtue. 

Tribes are for the weak... they need numbers for strength.

Red Dawners will never accept you and I for feel you may be an asset. 

 

See Snookie? Yeah....he swallowed a transmitter. Shoot him in the guts. Like 10 times and you're in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.