jt0791

Ding Dong the Ditch is Dead

Rate this topic

196 posts in this topic

The CCC has no more fish Sally and her posse ate them all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, LB said:

The CCC has no more fish Sally and her posse ate them all.

Who's Sally.  Mustang Sally?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 mins ago, bob_G said:

Who's Sally.  Mustang Sally?

You got me, is it sally or Salty? l know you gay her a name l'm having a senior moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 mins ago, bob_G said:

Salty's sister is Snorty.

Thanks, might as well give the seals names if they're hanging around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bob_G said:

No!  The elusive white perch.

I know I just could not help myself. Nice perch for sure too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bob_G said:

On one of your new secret needles.

 

FB_IMG_1630158727602.jpg

Damn, it's good to see that reel being put to good use. It's 15 years old now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 mins ago, Ditch Jigger said:

Damn, it's good to see that reel being put to good use. It's 15 years old now.

Think about you each time I use it. Thanks again.;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, BostonSurfMan said:

climate changes and fish moves. Find them at the right place. Another epic day
 

 

 

7E4C5091-97DA-4ECE-95C8-027A6A84D7A0.jpeg.3735de5323cc646560a7e1db07f7020a.jpeg

Lol I don't think I can drift my plug and backswim it all the way to where you were on your boat from the Ditch. But dam looked like you had yourself ya day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, jt0791 said:

Lol I don't think I can drift my plug and backswim it all the way to where you were on your boat from the Ditch. But dam looked like you had yourself ya day!

Haha fly a drone and drop the lure like those FL people XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 mins ago, BostonSurfMan said:

climate changes and fish moves. Find them at the right place. Another epic day
 

 

 

7E4C5091-97DA-4ECE-95C8-027A6A84D7A0.jpeg.3735de5323cc646560a7e1db07f7020a.jpeg

Yup. The resource is fine. People just don't where. Move on nothing to see here. Plenty of fish just look.:beatin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.